Skip to main content

Not a Narcissist




Today I am thankful that I'm not a narcissist

because

they can't have hot sex with another human being
 
...ever...
 
Those poor little babies...

They can pretend but if they can't feel, one wonders how they can enjoy the energy. 

It's not my issue any more. 

I admit to being a brat. 

Yes.....

Manipulating them isn't very nice. 

I know. 

It is effective. 

But it is borderline evil. 

I didn't cast a single spell on Lithia. 

Nope. 

I watched Star Trek the Wrath of Khan

over

and over

and over.

So, guess what I'm thinking about? 

Revenge....

is a dish

best

served

cold. 

That's my favorite line from a movie. 

My favorite lyric comes from Oingo Boingo. 

"I used to eat people like you for breakfast."

My stalker had best run away.....

run far away....

don't look back... 

I've got my protection spell in the works and it has nothing to do with cauldrons, superstition, or magick. 

I prefer lasers, alarms, and private investigators.

My ex confessed last night. 

He took back his confession today and brought me a yogurt as a peace offering. 

I'm too sick to eat it.

I'm not going to swallow any bull any more. 

I know what happened now. 

I'm not happy. 

Nope. 

So...

I'm off to try to sleep. 

Go away now. 

If you bother me again,  I will post his admission of guilt on YouTube

and the video of his sister trying to break into my home. 

I will post the answering machine messages his mother left for me

and share those obnoxious emails online to exemplify what narcissists do and say. 

Neither one of you will ever get a job if I show the world what you are. 

Where will you ever get your supply?

Leave me alone. 

Now!

Thank you. 


Love ya,

S. 
 

 


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...