Skip to main content

Motive


 
Today I am thankful that I'm making connections about motive.

 
Last night, my eldest daughter paid me a visit. She told me that when her father and I were not home, she often heard the front door open and heard footsteps.

She then heard the front door shut.

It always happened during the day.

It always happened when both of our cars were gone on pre-planned trips.

She never told me because she thought it was in her imagination.

She said that this has gone on as long as she can remember.

This is happening to our other daughters.

This is happening to me.
 
***

On my birthday, I caught Shannon with some kind of key inserted into our front door lock.

It took me six months to convince my ex (our home's co-owner) to change the locks. A week after the locks were changed, someone mangled the new lock on the back door.

When I picked up the phone to call the police department, my ex balked.

Now.....I'm beginning to believe that my ex is giving his sister Shannon a key.

He has claimed to be estranged from his entire family, including this sister, for a decade.
 
He's not.

I'm learning that he has been telling them everything about me.

He calls his mother on Valentine's Day. This year, his mother went so far as to claim that all the threats she makes towards me are due to things my ex says.

And this man thinks I'm coming back....

not a chance.
***
STALKING ALWAYS COMES DOWN TO MOTIVE.

In blogging about my ex ranting and raving about how he didn't want me to get attention because he feared that another man would steal me away,
 
I realized something.

He has to be the stalker. Shannon and his relatives are going along for the ride.

As far back as I can remember, his relatives (including two aunts, two cousins, his mother, and his sister) would call me and tell me that i was not allowed to outperform his sister Shannon.

They never told me why.

My ex did.
 
He's afraid that I will run off with another man.

My ex tells me that his sister's motive is jealousy.

Why would that be?

I've only been in the local papers. She's been in the Enquirer and The Star!

You know you're big when you're in the gossip rags.

She's not jealous!
HE IS!

He is jealous of my male friends and is projecting that on to his sister!!

***

The paradox of this is that his controlling behavior, coupled with the stalking, has driven me away.

I'm not coming back.

***

It gets worse.

The twelve year old told me that the stalking only tends to happen when I quit talking to her dad about it.

Okay.....it's so simple a child can see it.

Love ya,

 
S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...