Skip to main content

No Contact Orders

I am thankful that the papers were signed, notarized, sealed and delivered this afternoon. 

There is now a NO CONTACT ORDER in effect for my in-laws.  They are ordered to do everything in that cease and desist letter I sent back in 2002.

Any relative or agent of my ex, is now prohibited from contacting me, speaking to me, calling the house, following me,  harassing me, emailing me, intimidating me, disturbing the peace, or bothering my children, members of my extended family, my friends, people in my workplace, or my associates. 

The rules don't apply to my ex in the same way.  We have kids together, so he can contact me about that.  He can't scream about killing people anymore or steal money, dispose of joint property, or steal my things. 

The car? 

Ugh....I don't know. 

That is a gray area.  I caught him in a lie about that.  Do I dare share it? 

Well....when he wanted sole custody, he claimed he could go to work at 3:00 a.m. and come home by 3:00 p.m.   Now he's claiming that he can't get a ride from his coworkers who live out here because they get to work at 3:00 a.m. 

He has a weirder excuse so that he doesn't have to ride the bus. 

Something is fishy.  I think he wants my car to keep me from working. 

I think I have an alternative mode of transportation I the works. 

Hooray!!! 

Now, I have to wait for the first hearing. 

I'm hoping it goes well. 

I'm hoping I have a job by then. 

I feel a lot more hopeful knowing that I can get Shannon or Doug arrested for being near me due to the No Contact Order.  I no longer have to prove mischief or receipt of the Cease & Desist letter on their part.

I feel so much lighter. 

I decided to keep my name. 

That will piss the crap out of my in-laws.

They can stuff a rock up it. 

I am too darn busy to spend four hours at the DMV getting a new driver's license. 

I wish I had someone to go out and celebrate with. 

Love ya,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...