Skip to main content

Migraines


Today I am thankful that I had a headache.  

It allowed me to behave myself.

Luckily, my friend doesn't seem to know what really causes migraines, lest he may be tempted to offer his services again.

I don't know what the heck is wrong with me.

Someone gets me feeling happy and loving.

Then I get a headache.

This makes no sense.

None...

I never had an issue with migraines until my ex started sleeping in the basement.  They say that people with high sex drives get migraines when they go without.

For many years, I drove around with migraine meds.  If I let the migraine go too long, I wind up with vertigo.  It didn't quite get to that point tonight.  If it did, I'm not sure how I was going to get home.

I'm going to have to start carrying migraine and vertigo meds everywhere I go now.  The problem with the vertigo meds is that they make me too tired to drive.  I'm going to have to come up with a contingency plan.

I don't think that people are made to live a celibate lifestyle.  This is NOT going to work much longer.

On the bright side, I made it home okay.

It took about five years for the migraines to stop.  I think when I became to busy to miss sex, the headaches went away.

I had a doozy of a migraine for a couple of days following my friend's dramatic blocking moment.   It went away after three days.  I stopped crying.  I was over it.

I think he's over that.

I think he apologized.

He chalked it all up to stupidity.

I don't know what to think.

He smokes.

He tried to hide it.

It's funny.

I'm allergic to tobacco smoke.

This is going to get interesting.

No one is perfect.

I'll have to grow up a bit.

If I want to smoke, I know my ex would sign those divorce papers.  Do I want to taste that disgusting crap just for a taste of freedom?

It's tempting....it is very tempting.

Wow....

And, I changed my mind about the other fish.

I should stick with people I can stand.

I'll stick with someone who doesn't throw up in my car.  My driving is scary.  It doesn't phase this guy, too much.  He just hangs on for dear life and tells me to avoid hitting other vehicles.  He also gives me directions.  That's cool.  I always get lost when I drive.  It is how I have so many adventures.  I guess I'll have to take up mountain climbing or something now.

Oh, how nice....the Goddess sent me a navigator!  Maybe it is time I stop getting lost and freaking everybody out.

Love ya,

S.


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....