Skip to main content

Sticks and Handkerkerchiefs


Today I am thankful for sticks and handkerchiefs.
 
 
I'm going to run away from home. 

I mean it.

I really, really do. 

Okay, so the court agreement isn't going to happen in real life. 

Nice....

The car I was promised is out. 

Okay...

In fact, he may wind up using mine in order to keep his job.

Okay....

At least, as of today, I no longer feel guilty for being offered so much. 

Just because the court order says I'll get something, does not mean it will happen in reality.

This is of little consequence.

My eye is on the prize of freedom.
*****

Today I feel like I am living in the twilight zone. 

I fell asleep in tears. 

I'm in love but can't do anything about it. 

The man I adore has scruples. 

That means that we have to wait until this debacle is over.

Part of me hopes he has a hottie on the side.  Sex is medicine for men.  They need it. I want him to live an awfully long time. 

Sigh....as for me....he awakened something I cannot experience. 

It's a painful place to be. 

I'm losing confidence that my ex is going to leave anytime soon.

*****

I awoke to take the kids to school. 

My ex's car was in the garage.

He was in the basement.

I was terrified that his 400+ pound frame finally gave out on him. 

Every time he does this, I fear finding him dead.

He was alive.

He just chose not to go into work.

He said that it was because he overslept.

Later on today, I learned that it is because his car needs repaired.

He may wind up with mine.

*****

All day long he tried to hug me.

It's like all of the sudden, he wants to make up for all those years where he didn't want to touch me.

This is awkward.

I am actually wearing blue jeans today.  I love dresses.  In my everyday life, I would usually wear a dress or a skirt. 

Pants are harder to rip off. 

I am still horrified from the day he liked my dress, made a mess on my leg,  and then ran off to devour potato chips in front of the kids. 

I washed up and found him wrist deep in a bag of potato chips.  He didn't even wash his hands!!! 

Never again.

No dresses!! 

*****
 
This hurts me.
 
I'm incredibly lonely. 
 
I miss being touched by a man.
 
I have to trust them before they can touch me.
 
I do not trust my ex.

All day long I tried to explain that love does not equate to trust.

I will probably never trust him.

I stayed here today so he could use my van to get parts for his car.

He has not left.

*****

I don't know what to do.

I truly don't know.

He says that it is time for me to do what I want.

Well.....

Hmmmmm......

he won't like that answer.

This is breaking my heart. 

Would it be bad to run away?

The court ordered him to move out by November 1.

I could make myself scarce until then. 


I need to find somewhere to go. 

Love ya,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....