Skip to main content

Running Away

Today I am thankful for the option of running away. 

I have this incredible urge to run away from men in general. 

It sounds bad but this is where I am at. 

I don't fear intimacy so much as I fear being controlled.

I want equality. 

With my friend, it comes down to one line.  I'm going to paraphrase.

I'm beginning to make him uncomfortable.  

I guess he perceives me as NOT treating him as my equal.  I try.  I try to introduce him to movers and shakers.  I try to get him face time with people who he can influence.  I try to pay my own way. 

My mentalism used to give him the creeps.  He finds comfort in it now. 

This makes me sad. 
I do agree that the energy is weird.  There is this push-pull dynamic that is hard to explain. 
  
Maybe....just maybe....I need to let him go. 
They say that this is an INFJ thing.  We are runners.  When people get too close, we tend to turn tail and run. 
Maybe I should. 
That thought is bringing me severe pain. 
The thought that I have made him uncomfortable, though, brings even more pain to me than the thought of losing him.

I guess I have to let go now. 
I'm off to cry alone. 
Love,
S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...