Skip to main content

Blood Flow

 
Today I am thankful for my pulse. 

That means that I have blood flow. 

Yep.....at least, I think I have blood flow. 

Part of the reason for this blog is to give me the ability to come up with my arguments before they start. 

I know I'm going to hear about this. 

Some guy I adore made a comment about

"crazy stupid fun".

My reply is that crazy stupid fun is "the best kind of fun."

It is. 

This guy is incredibly cerebral. 

This makes me sad because it means

that I'm not

hot. 

If I were hot, he'd drool just like the ones that don't do anything for me.   

Nope...

This man can still reason around me. 

I've got to do something different. 

I've got to work out more. 

I've got to lose weight. 

I've got to wax. 

I've got to get a make-over. 

Maybe I need to wear one of those new negligees under a suit to entice him into crazy stupid fun.

I've got to do something different. 

Around me he has cerebral fun. 

He can do algebra. 

He can think. 

He can argue politics. 

Where is his blood flow?

It's going towards his head (the one above water). 

This is smart intelligent fun. 

Crazy stupid fun is when the blood flow is in a downward spiral, heading towards Hades, and other places women purporting to be ladies do not blog about. 

Cake.....cake....cake...cake...

Wanna lick the icing off.....

How's that for a subliminal? 

Yeah....there was some complaining about subliminal and other forms of hypnotic communication. 

He also complained about innuendo and wrote to me some line about taking a cold shower. 

Sigh....

He should've finished that off with "wish you were there." 

I'd have heated up the water. 

Sigh..... 

Love ya,

S. 

Oh....I wrote earlier about being hypnotised to writhe in pleasure when seeing certain colors and having a hot, but married, hypnotist fix me. 

It's back!!!

I started singing at a green light! 

I was throbbing. 

I couldn't keep my eyes open!!!

If I don't fix this, I won't be able to drive anymore!!! 

Eff it!! 

What the hell is wrong with me? 

In all fairness, I did hear the sexy songs of a famous soul singer tonight.  He could've put me in that mood. 

Damn......

Maybe I just need to start wearing sunglasses at night when I drive. 

Wow....

just wow.....

Help??? 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....