Skip to main content

Creative Payback

 
Today I am thankful for creative paybacks.
 
 
I am a femi-nazi with money.  I don't know how long I'll have money but I have some now. 
 
I buy my own drinks because I can. 

I'll buy my companion's drinks because it's obnoxious. 
 
 
Now, he's taken to buying my drinks and getting quite creative in the process.
 
 
Yesterday, he sent me off to retrieve something I left in my car while he paid for my drink. 
 
 
It was cute. 
 
 
We had a lot of flooding in my area over the past few days.  I wanted to keep my phone by my side so my relatives could call if they needed my help.
 
I left my phone in the car but refused to go get it because I knew that he'd get sneaky and pay for my drink.
 
 
I told him he'd get sneaky if I left.   
 
His reply was 'just let me pay for the drink.'
 
Okay....he's a man. 
 
 
He's not a narcissistic man. 
 
 
He'd an old fashioned one. 
 
 
I relented.  He bought my drink as we sat waiting for a lecture to start. 
 
 
The fun part about that was that I spent the entire evening thinking about things I could give him in exchange for the drinks he's been buying lately. 
 
I want to be fair about it. 
 
Taking without giving is absolutely NO FUN at all!
 
At first, I thought about a gold plated kilt pin I spied on a Scottish website.  It is of a rampant lion and it reminds me of my Leo friend.

It's not cheap.  It's about $350.  They have a pewter one for under $100 but my friend, with his heart of gold, must get the gold one.  Pewter and silver just don't fit his personality.  It's gotta be gold.

If I put away $5 everytime he buys a $5 drink, I'll have the money saved in six months to a year. 
 
Yeah.....
 
sigh....

Yes, the kilt pin is nice.  I can imagine him wearing it. 

I did.  I visualized him wearing it. 

It was good. 
 
Then, of course, my mind wondered to what I could do beneath the kilt. 
 
Then I became giddy. 
  
Then I lost about 50 IQ points
 
-and-
 
I lost the ability to communicate. 
 
When I told him that I has having trouble communicating with him because he was an attractive man, he looked at me in disbelief. 
 
Sigh....
 
 
I think I scared him away. 
 
 
Sigh.....
 
 
Maybe I need a dummy
 
-or-
 
I need to become hot enough to stun a smart man into temporarily acting like a dummy. 
 
Life IS a lot of fun; payback more so. 
 
Love ya,
 
S. 
 
 


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....