Saturday, October 5, 2024

Israel War Project AI Demo

 Today I am thankful that I'm busy cleaning out my recording studio. 

Recently, AI composed music and revised some projects I had written a few months back. When I wrote those projects, I had no clue that Netanyahu would keep on attacking other countries.


My version had a darker tone to it.


AI removed my darkness. I have a talent for turning innocent things into darker concepts.

This was AI's interpretation. It's more optimistic. However, it still carries a dark undertone, as the child might not wake up due to the greed and stupidity of the Warhawks.


It might be a good idea to record this.


What do ya think? 




Maybe I can add a music and podcast channel to any local political website I work on.  That'll be fun.  

Musicians are worried about AI taking their jobs. The truth is that the sound quality is horrible.  The lyrics are still a bit flat.  I don't think our jobs are in danger.  It's not like we made any money in the first place.  

Love ya,

S. 


Ode to a Homeless Vet: Lost and Forgotten

  [Verse] Wandering streets with no place to call home Faded camo a ghost of where I've roamed Dog tags clang in rhythm like a sorrowful...