Skip to main content

Internet Memes

Today I am thankful for internet memes.
There are those days when I really don't know what in the world to say. 
Have you ever had one of those days when you blow off an A-list party to hang with your ex at his office party so he has a shot at a promotion.
I walked in the room and was greeted with
"Hi RED!!" 
Here is the deal, I dyed my hair black last week.  I fried my hair.  It hates chemicals.  My curls are like tighter than tight.  It's snowing so I have a flipping fro, but this time, I do not look Irish. 
Now my hair is still a little red in the sun.  I thought I had a shot at getting a job if people didn't see my red hair.  After I did the deed, I realized that people would probably Google me anyway and see that I'm a redhead.  Then they'd read about my b!tchfests in the local papers and realize that I'm not very nice when I'm pissed, so I probably should stop messing with my hair. 
It was one of those office parties where you hear stuff like....
You tell it like it is, no wonder you lost the election.
Everyone thinks the hottest dance on the planet is
La Macarena
They don't understand that there is a reason one does not drag a 500 pound guy to the dance floor....
I haven't been CPR certified in many, many years.
And I had the priviledge of watching a drunk guy feel my ex's leg and I was not sure if I should give them some privacy, thank him for giving my ex some action, or simply pretend to be jealous. 
Sigh....
The day started out crappy, too.  I am being quite literal about this. 
Yep...
The sewer backed up into the basement, so the man in the basement smelled incredibly ripe.  He spent the entire day cleaning out the sewer system.  It appears that someone flushed a flippin' baby wipe. 
One wipe....
Sigh....
Speaking of arse wipes....
the Republican party has gotten on my nerves with a well publicized rant this morning.  They think they can sue Libertarians for getting on the ballot.  Rather than actually try to get to know the people they represent and do their best to actually represent the community, they want to litigate to get people who actually give a crap about the community off of the ballot. 
Yeah, right.... Good luck with that.  I'd be a Republican but I've met far too many who want to kill gay people and think I, as a woman, should make them sandwiches. 
If this witch ever makes you a sandwich, don't eat it.  I've developed a tolerance for mandrake....you, dear friends, probably have not.  I, seriously, have to bleach my kitchen before cooking for other people lest they die.  So, don't bully me into making you a sandwich.  If you're hot, I'll share my fennel and ginseng.  If you're not, you get valarian sprinkled on your Bologna. 
If we spew what we eat; then bologna IS the food of politicians.   
Oh, Republicans.....
They lost a race because a Libertarian took a chunk of the votes.  In the primaries of this race, one of the Republicans gossiped about the other.  His party dug up dirty laundry and hurled it at his counterpart.  He made such an ass of himself.  When one plays dirty politics, one associates his or her name with dirt. 
You can't fling crap without getting your hands dirty.
People get a sick feeling in their stomachs upon reading the name hurling the crap and the name the crap is being flung at.  Since both people were Republicans, their names began to cause a negative reaction about town.  The party invariably lost the elections since both of their candidates were associated with the flung poo.  
I tried to warn them.  They ignored me.  I predicted they would lose.  I actually tweeted the Liberal a congratulatory message on his impending win in November....LAST AUGUST!  I warned the party.  They ignored me.  They lost.  The Liberal won. 
I tried but as they say,
Stupid is as Stupid does. 
Oh lordy....
There is no limit to what I find amusing in this world....
I'd give it all for someone fun to frisk at night. 
At least, I still have my first love and a spare set of strings.
 
Alas, I picked the wrong time of year to stop drinking. 
I haven't touched a drop since October. 
I may reconsider.



Thank goodness I haven't sold my bass yet. 
  
Love ya,
S. 


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....