Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Medical Based Abuse Excuses

Today I am thankful for medically based abuse excuses.

I'm being a bit sarcastic here. 

Those shrinks that blame traumatic brain injuries for controlling behaviors are incredibly off base.  Control is due to a delusion that some men have that they are special and deserve deference. 

It is not due to an organic cause. 

Besides, I have checked into this possibility numerous times over the past twenty years. 

A neurologist cleared him. 

Sigh....

Some people can't believe that men can be dorky control freaks, so they have to make excuses. 

Don't let your daughters fall for that. 

Love ya,

S. 

The End

  Today I am thankful that I still get to be an activist in the real world.  I recently received an update to Google's terms of service ...