Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pins & Black Candles


Today I am thankful for pins, black candles and crossbows.  


I'm tempted to cast a spell to catch a neighborhood rapist.

Do the authorities want him dead or alive?

Hmmmmm.....

Alive....that way he can get raped by the system.

Let's see.....

I don't need a name.

I only need to guess where he is or has been.

Yesterday would have been better for this.

Tuesday would be the best day but I'm not sure I want to wait.  It would be fun to give Ares license to go after this pig.

I've never had the heart to do that before.

But, alas, it's midnight.  Time to get to work.

If I'm going to be stuck here in the role of a villainess, I may as well have a bit of fun.

I'm hoping the a$$wipe breaks into a house with a gun owner who has a good aim.

If that is how the spell manifests, so mote it be.

Should the moron mess with this house and he will find his tiny self in the hairs of three crossbows.  My daughters worship Athena and they are excellent shots.  I worship the god and goddess of war.  I'll tear this freak's heart out after mangling his member.

May the police catch him before my curse takes hold.

It is always a good day for a witch to go to war with slimy men.  Men have trampled on my last nerve in recent days.

Be nice because you don't want to play with me.

It's Christmas and I'm in one heck of a bad mood.

Love ya,

S.

Edit: The perp was arrested on Tuesday.  I guess I should do this more often.  It may not have made any difference but it couldn't hurt. 

Thanks to the cops.


The End

  Today I am thankful that I still get to be an activist in the real world.  I recently received an update to Google's terms of service ...