Skip to main content

Pins & Black Candles


Today I am thankful for pins, black candles and crossbows.  


I'm tempted to cast a spell to catch a neighborhood rapist.

Do the authorities want him dead or alive?

Hmmmmm.....

Alive....that way he can get raped by the system.

Let's see.....

I don't need a name.

I only need to guess where he is or has been.

Yesterday would have been better for this.

Tuesday would be the best day but I'm not sure I want to wait.  It would be fun to give Ares license to go after this pig.

I've never had the heart to do that before.

But, alas, it's midnight.  Time to get to work.

If I'm going to be stuck here in the role of a villainess, I may as well have a bit of fun.

I'm hoping the a$$wipe breaks into a house with a gun owner who has a good aim.

If that is how the spell manifests, so mote it be.

Should the moron mess with this house and he will find his tiny self in the hairs of three crossbows.  My daughters worship Athena and they are excellent shots.  I worship the god and goddess of war.  I'll tear this freak's heart out after mangling his member.

May the police catch him before my curse takes hold.

It is always a good day for a witch to go to war with slimy men.  Men have trampled on my last nerve in recent days.

Be nice because you don't want to play with me.

It's Christmas and I'm in one heck of a bad mood.

Love ya,

S.

Edit: The perp was arrested on Tuesday.  I guess I should do this more often.  It may not have made any difference but it couldn't hurt. 

Thanks to the cops.


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...