Friday, December 14, 2012

Curses for a Shooter's Father Figure in CT

Today I am thankful for curses. 


There is some asshole of a man out there who taught his son to disrespect his mother.  His son, being a psychopathic piece of crap, shot her to death this morning and proceeded to kill 20 schoolchildren and six more adults before doing the world a favor and offing himself.

I will curse the father so he lives a shell of a life.  If he's dead, may the demons have mercy on his soul.

Any man, who teaches his son to disrespect his mother is a piece of crap.

My father-in-law is a piece of crap because he taught his son how to treat a woman.  My daddy taught me how to kick a man in his crotch.

As of this morning, I neutered the guy for being a stalking piece of crap.

Look buddies, if you spill your semen, be a dad.  Don't beat your wives.  Don't tell them that all women are untrustworthy and then expect them to mind your wives.  That short circuits a little boy's brain.  If I had a nickel for every occasion my ex told me that all women are stupid, so they should be ignored, I'd be quite wealthy.

One can easily see why my ex always gets fired when he has female bosses.

My Father-in-law must have been a work of art.  I've been with his son over twenty years.  He leaves me every time his parents act out.  I only learned this morning that his father would do the same thing with his mother.

He must've hit her, too.

I don't have time to chew assholes out today.

Let's just say that the government fricken' subsidizes bad behavior on the part of men.  Welfare is for women who married selfish-cheapskates that won't take care of their kids.  Why can't we teach men to respect women?   Why can't we push for equal pay?  Why can't the government be a leader in this area?

The U.S. government is the biggest discrimination machine on the planet.  If you don't believe me, start at the local level.  Check out your state laws and read the little snippets pertaining to discrimination.

Odds are that politicians, local governments, and quasi-governmental entities are exempt from any state level workplace or discrimination law.  This is why bullying is rampant on the public level.  Public employees are bullied into bullying taxpayers.

Research in this realm has become my life's work and the crazy crap I've had to do to get my information is insane.  Literally, this is why I ran for office.  I ran for office to get close to people abused by the local government.  I've got to go give an interview to that effect in a few moments, which is why my post is going to be short and sweet.

If only the 20 year old idiot (whose name should never cross our lips) had been taught to respect women and children, we wouldn't have to mourn so many dead today.  I'm going to bet that when the details come out, most of the adult casualties were female.

Good going to the shooter's father!  You're a piece of shit!

Good going to all the flippin' misogynists out there.  You are no better.

This shooting is not about gun control.  This shooting about misogyny, filicide, and male privilege.  This is about a pathological person acting out against people that he perceived as less powerful on a social scale than he.

Women and children don't have real political power.  We are getting there but we have to fight for it.

As far as mental illness, aside from personality disorders, men don't usually get diagnosed with a mental illness when they become violent asswipes.  The DSM is incredibly political and gender-biased (which is another article for another day).  It is about time we as a nation changed that perception on a social and political level; we need to recognize that women and children are equal to men.

I may begin to go so far as to suggest that it is about time we make abusive machismo a mental illness.   

Siegfred out.

Love ya,

S.

The End

  Today I am thankful that I still get to be an activist in the real world.  I recently received an update to Google's terms of service ...