Skip to main content

Stability

Today I am thankful for stability.


Today I wanted to live like I took my power back. 

We haven't come to a property settlement yet, so my ex still has control of all the money. 

This is posing a problem but I can work around it. 

I'll just sell more of my stuff to live. 

I decided to look for a car today. 

I found a couple of possible vehicles. 

I'm staring at a mid nineties Honda Civic with 117K, a new tranny, timing belt, brakes and tires.

It's ugly as sin but runs like a dream.  He doesn't want too much for it (less than the my remaining musical instruments are worth).  If the mechanic likes it, it's mine.

If not....I'll keep looking.

As of today, I'm going to do what I want and see how it pans out. 

Ending this relationship has taken far too long. 

I'm still unsure whether or not my ex will do something to stop the divorce.  I'm going to have to get my hands dirty to get him to leave me alone.  I need to do something that will ruin me in his eyes.

Of course, with that thought, my dirty mind gets engaged and I start thinking like a nut job.  I won't type those things anymore. 

Acting like a nut job isn't really a good thing either.  I'll cut the crazy act.  I think that only serves to bring him closer. 

No more writing about doorknobs, eclairs, milk and straws. 

I've got much more important things to write about. 

And yeah....I'll stop pushing men away.   Maybe if I quit doing that, there will be no question that I'm over it.

I didn't want a relationship when I started "dating" my ex in '92.  I didn't want a relationship when I started "dating" the guy before that in '87'.   I think I attracted mean people to me because I was dripping negativity and pushing the nice ones away. 

I'll stop acting like that.  

Besides, men take me at face value.  Perhaps it is time to return the favor.

The last two relationships were both supposed to be rebound relationships.  I swear up and down that I won't have a rebound this time.  When I stop to think about it, I don't have rebound relationsips.   If my rebounds last 5+ years, are they really rebounds?  Maybe not....

I'll stop worrying about that, too. 

I'm just going to live one flippin' day at a time.  

Que sera sera....

Just because I don't know what is going to happen, doesn't mean that I can't read a book once in a while!! 

Did I ever tell you what object reminds me of men the most? 

Ooooh....the answer would make me sound like a nutjob. 

I'll tell you anyway. 

Children's touchy feel-ly books.  You know, those books ones that teach children the feel of different textures. 

You have pages describing soft, hard, smooth, rough, and so on. 

All you want to do is touch out of the sheer curiosity of it all. 

Sigh......

Okay, there will be NO more of that.

I swear, I'll try my darndest not to sound like a crazy cat anymore. 

I'll try!!!

Love ya,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....