Skip to main content

Ex Men

Today I am thankful for Ex Men.
 
 
I give up. 
 
 
Men are driving me crazy. 
  
My crush doubly so. 
 
If he wants to get laid, why is he bringing the matter up on Facebook using innuendo. 
 
I'm a physical suggestible.  Innuendo won't work nearly as well and buying porn and telling me.....

"I want to DO that to YOU!" 
 
Sigh.....
 
I use innuendo to test the matter.  He ignores it.  He's not interested. 
 
He wasn't interested in watching me suck a round headed lollipop. 

He didn't want me mailing him a blue ribbon.
 
I figured it wasn't his type of thing. 
 
Please don't complain publicly about the road being closed. 

Call me.  Ask me.  Try to plant one on me. 
 
There's always next weekend.  I don't have b-day plans.


 
My crush used a football metaphor. 

So, the stalker ex spent the afternoon trying to explain football to me. 

Look, he's always around.  I may as well get some insight out of him. 

Yeah...I'm working on ditching him. 
 
My stalker ex told me about tight ends. 
 
Apparently, I'm not thinking the same thing he is when he says that phrase. 
 
He told me about defensive ends. 
 
Are there offensive ends? 

Trust me, they exist in real life.  That is why I carry air deodorizer.
 
 
Football reminds me of a gigantic orgy. 
 
You've got men climbing around, all over, and atop each other.
 
It's like a gay man's fantasy come true.
 
 
I don't understand football. 
 
 
I don't want to.
 
 
Football is the one thing separating the sexes. 
 
 
It ensures that men have time for male bonding. 
 
 
It gives me time away from men to shop for shoes. 
 
 
Men get football time. 
 
 
I get shoe time. 
 
 
It's all good. 
 
*****
 
 
One of my exes is a rancher. 
 
 
The other is a gardener. 
 
 
I should go bug them for a little while.  Heck, I could get them together and have a decent meal. 
 
 
Just teasing......
 
 
I know that I'd rather be alone. 
 

It's a good thing I'm on a diet. 
 
****
 
 
I'm looking for a job, a car, an apartment, and a new mediator.  I really don't have time for mind games. 
 
Now, if someone wants to help me christen my new office, apartment, or soon to be vehicle, that's okay by me.  
 
Love ya,
 
 
S. 


Edit:  I think I'm tired of this. 

Maybe romance isn't worth it unless I can find an emotional suggestible that I can actually communicate with. 



 
 
 
 


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....