Skip to main content

Voodoo Dolls and Scorpio Eclipses

 
Today I am thankful for Voodoo dolls and Scorpio eclipses. 
 
 
 
A politician threatened one of my friends working to recall her. 
 
 
How mean should I get? 
 
 
Do you know how I put a stop to the harassment I endured? 
 
 
It's a little yucky. 
 
 
I made a mixture of my piss and menstrual blood and threw it on the bully. 

 
I'm not sure if the concoction has magickal qualities or not.  The person thought I was too damn crazy to tangle with again in the future. 

Okay, that's a bit of an overstatement.  I made vitamin water and splashed my bully while practicing Latin.  I'm not above splashing piss on my stalker or his proxies, though. 
 
I did another thing that was really obnoxious.  If you want to try it, tape the offender's picture inside your shoe.  The trick is to take your shoe off when she's sitting next to you so she can see the picture. 
 
That'll freak her out. 
 
People leave me alone.  It's the superstition that makes it funny.  Then people will screw themselves up because they're so afraid of the "Voodoo." 
 
I also posted their threatening emails on Blogger in their entirety.  Politicians do NOT appreciate that. 
 
Yes, I'm evil. 
 
I'm also a hypnotist, so I can talk my way out of handcuffs.  Maybe I should be the only one playing that game. 
 
I'll take care of her. 
 
The lady I'm going after has one thing in common with me.  We were born on the same day. 
 
According to our birth horoscopes, we are mean, nasty, obnoxious, tenacious,  pretty, and share the uncanny ability to  talk ourselves into and out of anything.  We are said to leave a trail of enemies everywhere we go. 
 
Oh, and we are usually hit on by Scorpios. 
 
That certainly explains a lot about me. 
 
Ooooh......I finally have a nemesis that will be challenging.  If she kicks of her shoe and reveals my picture, she'll win because I'll die laughing. 
 
I may make a couple of voodoo dolls,  if I can figure out how to use them to psych these meanies out. 
 
Everyone knows I'm Pagan.  People literally come to me with their problems.  I must be the only person in the world who can attend a Conservative event and come home with two spell requests. 
 
They are for physical healing.  I will pray to Asclepius on the day of the sun.  I will also ask for help dealing with my health issues. 
 
I'd best try to fall asleep now and figure out how to leave this mess I'm in.

The 25th is a Scorpio eclipse.  What do you want a bet that my issue will be over that day?  It's a good day to let go of stuff that keeps you from being happy.  If you don't let go, it leaves you. 
 
 
Love ya,
 
S. 
 
 
 
 


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...