Skip to main content

Indigo Henna

 
Today I am thankful for indigo henna.

It was supposed to be a medium warm brown.  I'm trying to darken my hair from the orange hue I've had since using a new brand of relaxer. 

Well...after I put the henna on my head, I noticed that it was blue. 

I rinsed it out. 

Long story short,  I have black hair now.

I've had it all week.  

I look weird. 

Maybe I don't look weird. 

Maybe I look exotic. 

I have white, almost translucent, skin. 

My black hair makes my green eyes pop!

I wonder what I'd look like if I take tanning pills?

I've got to try that. 

This has been an eye opening experience. 

I've learned a couple of things. 

First, men do not stare at brunettes. 

Men have not approached me in libraries and asked private information about my sex life.  I spent two hours at the library today doing research.  I was left completely alone!!  I actually got a lot of work done!

Men do not ask brunettes for phone numbers. 

They don't flirt. 

They don't get in your business.  They don't ask what you are doing.  They don't solicit advice.  They don't get nosey. 

They don't buy you drinks. 

They don't grab your skirt. 

It's nice to be left alone. 

I'll enjoy this for awhile.

I wore a wrap dress today.  I love those things!  I'm down 17 pounds, so I can finally fit into some of my hot clothes. 

If I lose another 15, I can fit into my steamy clothes! 

I can't wait.  I have two other wrap dresses.  One has a pink hypno-wheel pattern.  It's hot.  The other has a flower pattern. 

I used to drive my ex nuts wearing my thigh high stockings with my wrap dresses.  When you walk in those, the wind can come and blow the skirt just enough to give your beau a thrill.

Sigh....

Now, I'm off to sleep to ponder how I missed the truth of that relationship.  How blinded by love was I?   I was an idiot!  I am terrified of bringing that negative energy forward into a new relationship. 

I'm afraid that all that narc abuse is going to hit me like a ton of bricks when he finally moves out of the house.  I have PTSD from the last round of crap. 

I can fix it.  I just don't want anyone around when I start shaking and crying.  I've got to find a nice way to get rid of all the energy. 

The first time he left, I had a punching bag. 

The second time, I wore out my round wounds from slapping them all the time.

The third time, I went out with my love interest. 

This time, I hope to have my business back.  I'm working on it.  One day at a time. 

We'll see how it goes. 

Yeah, yeah...I guess I could continue to read all those wonderful books on communication strategies in relationships.  I'm so used to being ignored, I had forgotten how to share myself with other people.

As I type that, I feel an ache in my chest.   I know that is how I lost my friend.  I don't know how to share my feelings.  I know he wanted me to.  I don't know how to verbalize them. 

I guess I'm more kinesthetic when it comes to some things.  Being in crowded restaurants is not conducive to such emotional displays. 

I am avoiding him.  He may have given up on me.  He may be giving me space.  I don't know. 

Yeah, I know that it is easy to avoid men that you love.  The problem is that the love doesn't die.  I can avoid his energy but my feelings are still here. 

I'm crazy.  I can't let my friend be near crazy. 

How do people do that?  How do they flit from partner to partner without a care in the world?  Don't they worry about their baggage tripping other people up? 

I have no clue.

Facebook is pissing me off.   There is a guy hitting on me hard.  It's driving me insane.  I miss actually having a partner because then I can change my relationship status and not worry about men hitting on me.

Luckily, with my new appearance, it won't matter.  No one will be interested in me now.  I wonder how long my hair will be black before the red starts showing through? 

That'll be a funny sight. 

Love ya,

S. 






Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...