Skip to main content

Dumb Mind-Fuckery


Today, I am thankful for mind-fuckery.  


Yesterday my plans were ruined because of some stupid yell fest about some stupid thing I could care less about.

I sent him to an audition.

He didn't get the part.

Today, I got raged at because I seriously believe he's my stalker.  Look, I'm a few days away from getting a restraining order.  If he's got proof it's not him, he needs to give it to me now.

Imagine a 500 pound guy spitting at you, while jumping up and down, screaming "I'm not the stalker!" at the top of his lungs like a two year old.

It's annoying.

I was once a victim's advocate for the former District Attorney.  My background is social science.  I was trained in child and family psychology.  My master's is in psychology.  My professional background is in hypnotherapy, NLP, and short term therapies.

Look, I know when people lie.

Politicians consult with me constantly to get my feedback as to the truth telling capabilities of other politicians.  I mean, imagine a conservative's disappointment when I told him the man holding a seat he sought was honestly distraught that a son's friend murdered a friend of his.  He was so wanting to hear that his competitor was a liar.

I'll be honest.

Come on... It's not a secret.  I can read most people like books.    Crap, I can often build enough rapport to lead their body language in a direction I want them to go.  Yeah...yeah....getting a mayor to twirl in his seat during a formal proceeding was a tad bit over the top -but- he deserved it.  He was a rude jerk.

I'm not one to be trifled with.


My ex is getting a little bit stupid now.  He claims he wants a divorce but he has no intention of letting me go through with it.

One has to be a tad bit ballsy to keep a redhead in his house without a sexual outlet for six years.

One has to be pretty ballsy to lie to a woman, let alone one who has been trained to read body language.

One has to be downright crazy to play mind games with a woman, let alone a professional covert hypnotist.

Guess who is going to win?

Hmmmm.....should I make him cluck like a chicken?

That would be fun....

unethical...

but fun.

Love ya,

S.

P.S.  Whoa, that was revealing.  I referred to it as his house.

I came into the marriage with money.  I supplied the original down payment yet I don't think of the house as mine.

In fact, our original plan was that he would take the house and kids while I would pay child support.  Now he wants me to take the house and kids while he flits off doing whatever the hell he wants.  That's fine by me.  I just need a normal job so I can take over the payments.  Self-employment and single parenthood rarely mixes well.

I don't want the house.  I know that is why I hesitate to file.  I want to find another solution.

There really isn't one.

I have talked my ex into getting bariatric surgery, so he will someday have a sex life with another woman.  That may make it easier for him to move on.  I don't want to be his nurse.

My heart can't look at him with love anymore.  I have compassion for him but I can't trust him.  He'd destroy me in a second if he could.

My life is weird.

Pray for me.  The moment I get a job, I'm filing.