Skip to main content

Head Games




Today I am thankful for head games. 
 
 
I know it sounds mean but one thing that keeps me ahead of narcissistic in-laws, borderline former foster siblings, and nasty politicians is my propensity for messing with the minds of evil people. 
 
 
Disordered and insecure people will hunt down information online rather than talk to you directly. 
 
 
They want to try to figure you out rather than get to know you as you are. 
 
 
I like to mess with people like that.  This is why I have a crazy blog to throw off the lawyers, the sister-in-law, the stalking ex, the crazy foster sister, and my political enemies. 
 
 
They can't peg me, so they lose.   If they dare repeat this, they'll look foolish. 
 
 
I saw this meme today, it is something that I've never used yet.  I may try this one the next time I meet a politician of ill-repute.   
 
 
 
 
I am not very nice. 
 
I guess that makes me come off as crazy.  Or I can come off as a comedian. 
 
I don't know.  I don't care. 
 
Crazy is okay.  The real crazy people leave you alone when they are not sure if you are sane or not.
 
 
 
 
 
If a man I love wants to consider me crazy, that's fine by me.  I'm not crazy enough to enter into a relationship right now. 
 
I do not subscribe to the notion of normality.  There really is no such thing.  When you hold a post-grad in psychology, you realize what "crazy" really is. 
 
I'm not psychotic. 
 
I'm pagan...
 
but not psychotic. 
 
If you are swimming with sharks, you've got to bare your teeth once in a while. 
 
I have to be "crazy" to survive. 
 
I'm nearly crazied out. 
 
I'm pretty sure that this is good-bye to my cutie.  
 
I'm tired of not being able to talk to him directly. 
 
I'm too busy for that. 
 
I don't like being judged.  I sent my first love packing for that.  He hasn't said a judgmental thing to me in over twenty-six years but I have a hard time trusting him.  This is why I won't tell him much about my life.  
 
I should get over that.
 
This is why I never truly opened up to Steve.  I had the sense that it was only a matter of time before he started to judge me like he does everyone else. 
 
Sigh...
 
Men who tend to claim the women they desire are crazy tend to be projecting their fear of not being sane onto a mirror.  A man who does that often considers himself crazy as well, at least on a subconscious level.  
 
We are what we attract.  
 
Or he could be upset that I haven't milked him. 
 
I don't know. 
 
It's probably the later. 
 
I know that if I did what I wanted to do and he took the relationship further before things were signed on the dotted line, he'd never trust that I wouldn't cheat on him.  
 
I can't do that to him. 
 
If he needs it now, I'm sure he can easily find someone better. 
 
 
Now, I get to nurse more pieces of my torn up heart.   This is the second love interest I've turned away in three years due to the stalking, freaky, abusive crap.   I couldn't hurt either guy.  It hurts me.
 
I think my poor, old heart is zombiefied by now. 
 
Love ya,
 
 
S.  


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....