Skip to main content

Sleeping Pills

Today I am thankful for sleeping pills. 


I know it sounds stupid -but- I'm a little ticked off.

I'm in love with a guy named Steve who has more ethics in his little finger than I have anywhere.

I'm trying to divorce a stranger named Mike.

I'm dreaming of an ex named Thomas.

They are not sex dreams, they are dreams that make me worry about him.

I'm dreaming of some kind of diary or correspondence he's writing.

I hate the Thomas getting hurt dreams the most.

So, this time, I'm going to medicate them away.

If Ol' Tom still remembers my nickname and stumbles on this stupid thing.

Remember to pull the rip cord.

Remember your inhaler.

Remember to breathe.

Remember to get snow tires on your car.

Remember to stay away from the crazy ladies (like me).  

I think that ought to cover it!

You're supposed to live a long, long time.  You used to tell me that you saw us as old people.  Okay...I'm holding you to that.

Love ya...

That's why I stay away.

I drove ya nuts.  If we'd have stayed together, you'd be driven to an early grave.

Stick around.  This place is pretty darn fun.

I'll do free hypnosis for you....but nothing else.  I terrorized you as a youth.  You've done your time.  Go out and have that fun!

You've been through hell and back.  You can do anything.

Cheerio!

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...