Skip to main content

Blogs

 Three Rules of Life...1: Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. 2: Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. 3: Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition - they somehow already know what you truly want to become.  - Steve Jobs
 



Today I am thankful for blogs. 

This is weird...

but something told me to go back and re-read my friend's blog. 

Originally, I wanted to do that to buy something from a fundraiser on it just to be supportive.

I saw a little link at the bottom of the page and clicked it. 

It turns out that he has a website on the topic of ethics. 

It sounds exactly what I used to write about in my professional blogs. 

We both write about the ethics of life: he on a macro level; I on a micro level.  He focuses the ethics of institutions: I focus on personal ethics. 

Oh, crap....we have the same flippin' agenda. 

This is why we are attracted to each other. 

This is probably why we keep our clothes on, too. 

Damn....

Even if we don't hook up, I wonder if we can help each other somehow. 

It's weird how the world brings too people together that do the exact same things. 

Sigh...

That only makes me love him more. 

Now, I'm going to go to an interview for an unpaid position as a publicity director for a political party.  It may be good experience and lead to a real job. 

I'll let ya know. 

Love ya,

S. 

Edit 2/13/13 - I got the publicity director job.  He wants a web designer more than he wants a PR person.  I've built websites for him before. 

He also wants a hypnotist to force people to keep their promises. 

I guess I was the only person for the job. 

Wish me luck!



Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...