Skip to main content

Friends


Today I am thankful for fiends...oops, I mean friends. 


I'm exhausted today.  

I spent too many hours hugging my microphone.  I think I know what happened here, I replaced one Mike with another.  

Bad joke....

I'm tired.  

I had a three hour coffee break with a darling friend.  She told me how Steve had to walk nearly a mile to rescue me when I got lost on the train on my way to a demonstration.  

She's like.....so you have a crush on Steve, don't ya?  

He's kinda cute, huh?  

Yeah....

He's a sweetie, too!  

So...you're going to get that divorce.  

Yeah....

the stalking is driving me nuts.  

My friend gave me the secret to ending a six year celibacy streak.  

Vodka or Pot (pot, only if your have less than an ounce and live in Colorado or Washington).  

It won't be pot because I don't want to destroy my voice.  

Okay....got it!!!  

Let's see...

Another friend gave me software that records and transcribes EVP frequencies.  These are frequencies that some claim that the dead use speak to us. 

I collect stuff from haunted houses.  

Between 6:00 p.m. and 12:12 a.m., I became incredibly disappointed because I got nothing. 

Nothing...

At 12:20 things got weird.  

I was on a gun rights rant and the recorder kept picking up the date 1778.  

I don't know what I was doing when I heard the word "fang"....I was probably bitching out a Senator for saying women are too dumb to when when they are being raped.  


I was all like: 
Bend over, Bucko.  Let me demonstrate!!!   Let's see if you can't feel my 5" heels plowing through your pants!!!  

I'm going to miss my red locks when I go gray.  I get away with crap my blond and brunette counterparts can't say.   People expect me to be much meaner than I am.  I'm pretty damn rude and crude but people still call me sweetie.  

Anyway.....

I was helping another friend married to a narcissist and I saw the word "willow" come through.  

Maybe the software sucks and picks up my rants and echos them.  

I don't know.  

I'm going to light some candles, talk to the djinn, and fall asleep.  

They are incredibly interesting.  

You know, just the mere mention that I talk to djinn should scare off my stalker.  I'm surprised it hasn't worked yet.  

I guess next time Doug approaches me to call me Satan, I'll ask if he sees my djinn and then say that I'm going to make that third wish now....


I wish for Doug to have severe shrinkage in his third leg and Shannon to gain her 300 pounds back so that when they say they aren't engaging in premarital sex people will actually believe them! 

That should scare them both off!  

Hmmmmm.......

Love ya 

S.  


P.S.  Okay, this is funny...

I'm having dreams of being approached by Doug, Shannon and Shannon's brother William.  In this dream, William tries to cast a Harry Potterish hex.  Not knowing what he is doing, nothing happens. 

Then I threaten to sick a djinn on him and he runs off thinking I'm crazy. 

Ha Ha...

That does sound like something I'd do. 





Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...