Skip to main content

Incompatibility


Today I am thankful for incompatibility.  

Yep....

I'll never cheat on anyone with my friend.

I guess....we found an excuse....to behave.

Yeah...

We'll never....

ever

get down, dirty, or filthy.

Do you know why?

I must leave him frostier than a Frigidaire.   

If you could see me, I'm doing my frown face.

Maybe Facebook isn't such a bad thing after all!!

He had to post this for the whole world to see:




I like to save the critical thinking for research articles, post graduate studies, and political debates;

not the bedroom.....

I mean that is what is wrong with my life now....I do all my work in my bed.  I sleep with books.

It depresses me.

Oh...how sad.


Bummer.  

There are two reasons this won't work with me.  

First, I'm a woman.  I hate to leave any argument.  

What happens is I'll pose an idea that makes a man horny and then all the blood will rush away from his brain and....

whatever we are talking about will die right there.  

I call this phenomenon the male reboot. 

As a female, I hate walking away in the middle of an intellectual argument.  Arguing is how I hone my ideas so I can cream the competition.  

Secondly, if the man somehow has enough brainpower to continue to critically think when wanting to be alone with me....

well...

I don't want to have enough brainpower to focus on the arguing.    

I don't want to be able to think about much more than 

what...

I....

want...

to...

do...

to...

him....

next.

You know, if we're still arguing about John Locke when we're in our skivvies.....we're not doing it right! 

So....alas....this is the end of the great love affair that was never meant to be.  

I'd bore him.  

Sigh.... 

At least my stalker will be happy.  



Me?  

I'll keep my eye open for a creative thinker.  

Maybe if I grab my bass and join a band, I'll have a better shot at more creative types.  

They're a heck of a lot of fun!!  

Okay....Okay...

I should probably tell the world that I know the truth about my friend.....

Just about anything promising him a fun romp in the hay with someone who he likes, that doesn't smell, or have an STD will make him horny. 

He's a red blooded unattached American guy.  This one is picky but he's still a man.  Men are all different but the basic design is generally the same.

You can't change that.  It is what it is.
 
Sigh....

I like how he smells like Irish Spring.  

I know an Irish lass that wanted to spring on that before she was told she'd have to think about the wrong things....

sigh....

Yeah, I'm fake crying now.  The reflection of my monitor shows a big 'ol smirk.  

Love ya, 

S.  

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...