Skip to main content

Stupid Rolo

 

Today I am thankful for rediscovering myself. 

Maybe that is the purpose of the dreams? 

I'll figure it out. 

So, not eating after 9:00pm helped for about four days. 

I bought a huge bag of Halloween candy for work as I took a couple of days off and wanted to make sure the women were stocked up.  There are zero men in my workplace.  It's an all female facility. 

Women NEED chocolate. 

Being dumb, I took one tiny Rolo from the bag and ate it.

That was idiotic.   

****


I staved off sleep until 5:00am.  I had nowhere to go, was stuck at home due to the snow so I slept in. 

It wasn't so bad, this time - just weird. 

It was November 3, 2020 - election day. 

I was visiting a tall faceless man in either a hotel or apartment.

 We were on our best behavior as he had a  toddler with him. 

The child and I were playing.  He was trying to talk me into voting. 

"I do not trust that Colorado mail ballots are counted," I say as I tell him if I bother to vote, I'll go to the local government building to vote in person, "Besides, I know one with a great café.  Wanna go?" 

He agrees so I let him drive me to the local city building.  We stop at the café which used to serve great gyros and all three of us wind up with burned hotdogs and slop.  The kiddo doesn't care as we are still playing.  Holding the child, I try to pay for the meals and my companion tells me that we shouldn't pay for things that were not what we thought we were getting. 

Then he starts making fun of the food. 

The cook starts to look hurt, so I pay for the meals and take a bite out of pity. 

Then my companion starts to joke about the "fake music" I play. This was one of those rare occasions where I actually have a funny retort. I start to laugh and the bread goes up my nose. 

I'm coughing and laughing so hard, the only thing I manage to say is his name.
 
Damn it! 

This is where I wake up.  

Yeah, I am listening to bizarre music.  I'm trying to learn to rap.  I figure I'll probably have to host karaoke parties if I decide to keep my job. 

Can't do it.....AT.....ALL.  

The lyrics are often so absurd, they make me laugh hard.  I literally choke. 

My favorite composer is Cole Porter.  I have a couple of songbooks.  Once I clean up my house, I'll practice some Cole Porter.  

It makes me want to buy another alto or soprano sax, though.  Someday - 

The classics often sound great on sax. 

My instrument collection pales in comparison to what it was when I got married years ago.  

Love ya, 

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....