Skip to main content

Either I'm Dreaming or The Gods Brought Me a Miracle


 

Today I am thankful that my liver tumor is gone. 

It is completely gone. 

Weird, eh? 

I'm not sure I believe it. 

So....I received my medical records from the radiologist today and did a little end run around my doctor. 

I'm glad I did. 

*****

I had an ultrasound in January and they found a huge tumor that they thought was cancerous.  

They sent me in for a MRI in March and found the same tumor but they could not rule out cancer. 

They did blood tests.  The blood tests may be why my doctor determined that I did not have cancer.  They ordered an ultrasound for the next month. 

Then Covid hit.  I put off the ultrasound until a few days ago....because....why not? 

I don't like going places now because mask Nazis are creepy and I fear getting hit by a creep more than I fear cancer. 

Last month, I had a dream of a Djinn telling me that I had a gallstone and to drink some dirt tasting tea that I bought off of Amazon. 

I only drank two cups. 

Maybe that did the trick?  That could explain the searing pain I felt a couple of weeks ago.  Maybe a gallstone passed then. 

I've also been drinking my step-daddy's Essiac Tea recipe.  

It is claimed that it cures cancer. 

I also have a fondness for Soursop (Graviola) tea.  

It allegedly prevents cancer. 

I never expected this.  

I've had liver pain my entire life.  I expected them to tell me that the tumor was a congenital liver defect.  My mom drank heavily through her pregnancy.  I was born eight weeks early.  After her murder, the autopsy showed advanced cirrhosis. 

Tonight, at 1700, I received a link to my medical records.  The last test shows my liver to be completely normal (no tumor, no fatty liver disease, no cirrhosis). 

Wow.....someone must've been praying for me.  

*****
I'm embarrassed to say that I never thought to pray about the liver issue. 

I've prayed for a five year old girl in a freak accident. 

I've prayed for a battered woman and her children. 

I've prayed that an abusive asshat would stop choking my eldest daughter and that I have the self-control not to use him for target practice. 

I've prayed for an old boyfriend to find what he wants and needs most in the world if it is for his highest good.  

I never thought to pray about my tumor. 

One some stupid level, I figured that I was far too obnoxious to die. 

Don't they say that 'only the good die young?' 

I'm typically up to no good. 

*****

Wanna hear the truth? 

I really miss ginger flavored vodka.  

Yum. 

On second thought, now that I think about it, I'd better not tempt fate. 


Love ya, 

S. 





Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....