Skip to main content

Finally - A Vision of Peace


 

Today I am thankful for a new hypnopompic vision. 


Lately, I've had some wild sleep hours.  I fight sleep due to the dreams.  Over time, the hour in which I fell asleep moved later and later.  

Last night it was 500. 

Because my sleep hours are now so funky, I now sleep in one of those silk sleep masks that block out the sun. 

When I wake up and am still in that altered state of consciousness, I can see little visions play out in front of my eyes (so to speak). 

Today it was tolerable. 

I saw my old friend freefalling in the sky. 

There were numerous demons and dark figures attacking him from all directions. 

An angel grabbed him by his right hand and they began to fly together.   

His course was no longer a downward spiral.  He was no longer losing altitude. 

The dark spirits fell behind and couldn't keep up with my friend. 

Perhaps another prayer was answered. 

I'll keep praying and lighting little white candles until I have thirty days/night free of dreams of this person. 

Love ya, 

S.  

Well, I also dreamt of a song.  I liked it and Googled the lyrics.  Google seemed to show that it doesn't exist. 

It's been a while since I composed a song in my sleep.  

Cool! 

let's see what I can remember.  

Crap, by the time I grabbed the composition paper, the melody slipped my mind.  I shouldn't have taken my recording equipment out of my bedroom.  I could have sung it. 

Darn....


Edit 10/17/20 - well, I'm back at 30 days....'

more dreams....ugh! 

At least he didn't die this time.   

Whew! 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....