Skip to main content

Covid and the Push to Let Go of Attachments




Today I am thankful that I had the ability to keep my mouth shut when I wanted to educate a guru on reality. 

Honestly, I am very proud of myself. 

I should save my hypnotic rants for people who can stop their bullshit. 

I had a spiritual advisor share that he believes that humanity is supposed to let go of attachments due to Covid19. 

We need to learn to let go of control over our lives, 

relationships, 

jobs, 

businesses, 

money, 

homes, 

food,

and every other worldly commodity. 

I have a problem with this incorrect line of reasoning.  Why make a stupid government decision a spiritual debate? 

We are spirits having a material and human experience.  Why else would we be here in bodies? 

It is NOT Covid19 which is mandating that we let go of everything important to us. 

Divinity didn't do this either. 

The control freaks running our government did this for a cold that has a .004% death rate.  

IT is the GOVERNMENT (most notably DEMOCRATS) who are exaggerating Covid19 and mandating that we give up control over our own lives. 

The people in power are not willing to do the same things, are they? 

Most politicians are wealthy.  We don't see them taking pay cuts, do we? 

Most governments are working to increase taxes, not relinquish control.  

Don't believe me?  Take a good hard look at your ballot. 

People are hurting.  This is the real reason homelessness is skyrocketing.  People have lost their livelihoods. The only freakin' answer the Democrats and Republicans can come up with is to kick the people they put on the streets and exhaust them by refusing to let them sleep because they are chasing them block to block in the cold while stealing their clothes, blankets and tents. 

This is big government putting the screws to the people to see what they can get away with. 

It's time we tell them ' No More.' 

Many of us are hopping mad, too. 

If this doesn't end November 4th, there will be hell to pay.  

Sadly, we may have to embrace the lower vibrations in order to fix a problem in the material world.  Sometimes the only way to fight evil is with darkness.  These flippin' nuts runnin' the government are blind.  We could shine the light on them and they won't see it past their own greed. 

Hate to say it but sometimes the only way to win with assholes is to stoop to their level. 

It may not sound very enlightened -but- acting so high and mighty as to ignore people in power destroying our neighbors is probably the least enlightened thing anyone can do. 

Love ya, 

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....