Skip to main content

Waning Moon = Fallow Times = Sitting Still


Today I am thankful for the opportunity to be still. 




I want to document one little thing.


Michael wants to reconcile for the sake of the children.  I reminded him that the issue of the stalking had not been addressed.

His reply was that he bought me a car.  The new car has yet to have a gps box fall off of it.


This is frustrating.
He bought it with my money!!!


According to bank documents, he was supposed to turn over $34,000 to me last November.

The day we divorced, I was informed that he needed my van.  I gave it to him believing that I would receive enough cash to buy a new car. 

From the account he was supposed to sign over to me, he gave me $1,500 out of that to buy a used car with 190,000 miles on it.  This was four months after he was supposed to sign the account over to me.   In August, he gave me $1,100 out of those funds to repair it.  It still needs a $800 computer chip to run decently.  It also needs a battery. 
In his mind, he bought me a new car. 

Sigh...


This does not help me feel safer in the least.


*******

Yes, I did receive $18,000 last week in the form of the IRA.  He admitted to spending $14,000 of it without my consent after I filed for a divorce.  He promised to pay $167 a month towards paying me back.  Right now, that money is being used to pay back my $159 per month student loan payment.


I can only access about $10,000 of the funds.  At least it is a start for my new life.  It's not enough for a car and job training but at least I can fix the car I have. 

I just wanted to document this. 

I am confused. 


It is almost as  though he doesn't think that money is mine.  If not, whose is it?  Do I need to go back to court to clarify everything?


I don't think I'm going to be able to leave this relationship.
I don't think I'm going to be able to repair it either.


*****
Mike has wanted to reconcile since 2011.  I have told him repeatedly that we need to have marital counseling and the control issues would need to be addressed.  These things have never happened.


He went into therapy for a bit and then quit.  I figured it out when we stopped getting bills from the therapist.  He was telling me he was in therapy but he was doing other things. 


He said that the stalking would be remedied by our divorce.  I don't know about that.  I don't know who is behind it and why my ex-husband's family in engaging I it.  I don't know.  Mike would have to be behind it to know how to stop it.  If he's doing it, I urge him to get counseling. 

That's okay....


Mike's brand of control is different from Steve's.  Mike has never tried to tear me down as a human being.  He's lied about me to his family and used me as a 'get out of jail free' card.  If he didn't want to do something, he'd tell his mother that I wouldn't let him.  That could be why I'm being harassed.  I don't know. 

Mike has never called me a fake, a fraud, stupid, fat, unkind, narcissistic or inconsiderate.  He's just controlled my access to vehicles, money and phones.  He controls my time. 

That doesn't hurt near as much as being constantly criticized. 


I love Steve but I can never talk to him again. 

I love Mike.  I'm not sure that staying with him is ideal.  At least I can cohabit with him on some level without needing anti-depressants.
He has a nice.....uh...beauty mark....on his....uh...sigh....I haven't seen it in years. 

Maybe I should stay with Mike.  I seem to attract delusional narcissists or alcoholics who mimic those behaviors.  Maybe I'm safer with a controlling dude and his stalker family.


Love ya,

S.









Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...