Skip to main content

Letting Go of a Demon (w/ edits)



Today I am thankful for being a witch at Samhain.


I am working on letting one of my demons loose.

I lit sandalwood incense.


I let it go. 


You know something....


I don't feel any different.

Maybe I'm so used to the darkness that I can't feel the light anymore. 


*****


I am having bizarre dreams about being shot by my stalker again.  I wonder why? 


I wish I could conjure something that would get my former sister-in-law, Shannon,  arrested. 

I wish I could put an end to this entire nightmare. 



*****


Did I ever tell you who my favorite comic book hero is? 


It is NOT the scarlet witch.  No....she's a tad bit insane. 




Isn't that surprising? 


Most people think she's my favorite.  That's probably because of my dark auburn hair.



My favorite comic book persona is The Punisher. 

In my fantasy world, I have an assortment of fancy cars, bombs, knives, glocks, uzis and a twisted way of thinking that results in dead criminals and their fiery remnants in a smoldering hell. 


Yeah.....


In reality, I drive a beat up jalopy.  I just carry a pistol and pepper spray.  If you scare the holy hell out of me, you'll just have the aroma of a rare steak.  I probably couldn't drive fast enough to out run the cops.

So....revenge really isn't possible for someone like me.  


*****


Let me try the ceremony again. 

If I can't let go of the demon, I'll put it to work for me.  Our shadow sides tend to have some utility about them, don't they?   They are birthed as a solution to a problem.

Maybe I need the demon in the here and now. 

The person I am trying to bind will find out what kind of demon that I am talking about releasing soon enough. 

((( cue the evil cackling )))

Love ya lots,

S.

Edit:  I got out my stalking journal.  I said a prayer.  I asked to have the stalker brought to justice or find away to untangle our lives.  Stalking is a bizarre crime: it creates an obsession in both the stalker and the target.  The stalker obsesses about the target.  The target obsesses about preventing the next incident. Stalking weaves a bizarre webbed connection between the stalker and the stalked. 

I want it done.

I want to be free of the sticky threads.

I want to stop being the spider's prey. 

 I didn't like the answer I received in my meditation.

All of the evidence points to my ex-husband.  There were times when his sister broke into my car (1993-1994) and he became angry at me because I made a big deal out of it.  I don't know...maybe he asked her to do those things?  Maybe he is enabling her.  I don't know.

I confronted him.  I didn't really get a straight answer. 


I did....but I didn't.

He admitted to telling his family my whereabouts.  He admitted to knowing what they were doing.  He admitted to not standing up to them. 

That's about it. 

He has the need to control me.  They are helping him. 

On the bright side, today marks the eleventh month that I have not seen Shannon follow me or watch me in public.  I gave away my car and bought a beat up one (so she doesn't know what I drive): I also hired a mechanic to check it for GPS devices every few months.  October marks the fourth month since I've seen damage to any of my doors and locks.   My neighbor is a private investigator: He keeps an eye on the house for me.  The phones have been quiet since I've changed our phone numbers.  All appears to be back to normal.

Maybe they've stopped? 


I hope so. 
I don't feel safe enough yet.  I am taking my control back slowly and surely.


Love ya,

S. 









Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...