Skip to main content

Pondering

Today I am thankful for experts.

I still can't sleep.  I'm sleeping even less after talking to that social worker.

I contacted a national expert on sexual abuse pertaining to teenagers.  I know she can tell me if I'm right.

If not....I don't know. 

I DID promise that if anything happened to the child I am worried about that I would be the first person at the DAs office clutching emails, screenshots and evidence.

This wouldn't be the first time I've taken an abuser down. 

The last time, it involved a young man being kicked down a flight of stairs and beaten regularly.  His mother was a prostitute who was hooked on meth.  His step-father was the pimp. 

The young man would call me crying and in pain. 

I'd call my friends at the cop shop.

The officers were frustrated because they couldn't do anything.
They could see the bruises.

Social services would NOT intervene.  

After two months of this, I had to resort to spell casting. 

It worked in less than a week.  Mom was arrested.  The drugs were removed from the house. Step-dad was banished.  The kids got to stay with their favorite aunt until mom was rehabilitated. 

The kid is grown now.  He has just started college. 

He's alive.

*****

I wonder...

If a perpetrator is an Anarchist, would he prefer that I use the justice system? 

Or would he prefer that I put together a vigilante group. 

Which one makes me less statist?

The Anarchists I know tell me to call social services when I have concerns. 

Vigilante groups are more fun.

*****


You know something, I am beginning to believe that irresponsible people hide behind Anarchism. 

That's not a nice thing to say given that there are numerous people out there who believe in that line of political reasoning: These are the people who tell me that the protection of children is far above any political ideology.

There are people, though, who claim that there shouldn't be a government to regulate whether they sleep with their daughters, beat their kids, drive drunk and so on.  I agree....but before government got so big they were in the middle of everything, we had vigilante groups. 

Vigilante groups provided the social pressure that kept everyone in line.



Maybe that's what I need to do? 

Maybe I need to dress up like Batgirl and go to town. 

Just teasing. 

It's obvious that I need sleep. 

Man, I hope there is nothing to this. 

*****

I learned something.  If a man is going to send you hundreds of abusive emails when he's angry at you, its best you not introduce him to your children.  He'll do the same to them. 

Lesson learned.

I may or may not let you know what the expert says.  My gut feeling is she'll tell me to leave it alone.

We are all better safe than sorry. 

Love ya,

S.





Edit:  I didn't like the answer I received.
This is a nightmare.

By law, I have to report suspected abuse.  I was informed that it doesn't matter if the child is a client or not.  Once I'm registered as a psychotherapist, the mandated reporting law kicks in for any situation where I suspect abuse and/or neglect of a child. 

I don't know.

NOTE: If you're dating a psychotherapist, please keep your crazy parenting to yourself. Don't send numerous bizarre emails claiming your child is scarred and then berate your psychotherapist friend.  If you must do that, do not let your kid go to a social networking forum to apologize for having those traits you claim your "narcissistic" psychotherapist ex-girlfriend has.

Damn....I'm feeling sick to my stomach.

I am looking forward to the drama being over. 


I'm not sure what I am going to do. 

Maybe I'll consult a final expert. 



This feels like deja vu.


I remember the day the cops told me that my ex-husband was my stalker.  I couldn't believe it. 

It feels like that when shrinks tell me that there is a good chance that Steve is a sexual abuser.

I don't think so.



Maybe.....maybe someday I'll share why they say that. 

I don't know if I should. 

I did check the sex offender registry.  He wasn't there.

I'm hurting. 

I was a naïve fool.





Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....