Skip to main content

Soul Destroying Questions

Today I am thankful for questions. 


I have one that's been eating into my soul for three days now. 

Do you want to know the question? 

NO?

I'll tell you anyway.

Drum roll please....okay, if my computer weren't acting up, I'd upload a nice little drum roll for you. 

but....since it's acting nuts...you're out of luck. 

Here it is:
 
Would I rather be happy or righteous?
 
 
This is the question that's making me dive into the chocolate. 
 
I eat chocolate when I'm hurting. 
 
This is the origin of my new found cognitive dissonance. 
 
I'm trying to watch a three hour video on a damaged computer with a flash issue.  It's not going well. 
 
I couldn't get past the first ten minutes without crying. 
 
Would I rather be happy?  Or righteous? 
 
I am doing crap to make self-righteous boob jobs happy. 
 
I gave up my business due to stalking. 
 
I screen all my calls. 
 
I clean up after a man who doesn't love me. 
 
I went back because a bunch of senators convinced me it was the right thing.  It didn't work out well.  He betrayed me financially. 
 
I did the righteous thing. 
 
I'm not happy. 
 
I was happy. 
 
My in-laws say that I care too much. 
 
I probably do. 
 
That is why I can't stop crying. 
 
I promised to do a Google+ hangout today. 
 
I saw myself on the screen. 
 
You can tell I'm sad. 
 
My face is going to freeze this way. 
 
 
I'm not happy. 
 
 
No one is happy. 
 
 
I still cry myself to sleep at night.  I packed away my books.  I packed away my shoes.  I'm packing up my clothes. 
 
I don't know what else to do. 
 
I'm going to try to sleep tonight. 
 
I can't. 
 
I am realizing that I've let the pain get so bad that I'm not my normal happy self.  It has sucked the joy out of my existence.  Everything used to be fun.  Public speaking was fun.  Tormenting political a-holes was fun.  Writing was fun.  Hypnotizing passengers while riding public transportation was fun.  Shoveling the walk for the neighbor was fun. 
 
Life was fun. 
 
I chased the one person who gave me moments of peace and precious moments of joy out of my life. 
 
I have to stop that. 
 
It's rare that I find someone that makes me feel safe. 
 
Oh, crap....there is a black cat crying outside my window.   
 
That's a bad omen. 
 
Maybe I need to give an offering of fish to the cat in payment for completion of the wish I made to Isis and Osiris yesterday.  I think I have some cod around here. 
 
Let me see what it needs.

Maybe if one of us is happy, I'll feel better.
 
Love ya,
 
S. 
 
 
 
 


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...