Skip to main content

My New Look




Today I am thankful for my new look. 


I had to leave the house today.  I can't remember why but it had to be done.  

What I needed was at Wally World, so I took my old beat up wreck to Wal-Mart.  

My vehicle started smoking in the parking lot.  

I have no clue why.  

It's got nearly 200,000 miles on it.  It's almost toast.  I think it's supposed to smoke once in a while.  

Now, I go in the store and there is this really hot guy staring at me.  

He's following me around.  

I put bizarre Mexican juices in my cart.  He did, too.  

Guava....

Strawberry Mango...

I must have bought all the Soursop.  

He followed me to the frozen fruit.  

He followed me to the isle with the fresh grapefruit and ginger.  

We had so much fun stuff in our carts.  

Then he had to go get taco mix in the noodle aisle.  

Taco mix?  

Really?  

Oh, if I were single I'd tell you him how it's done...a little cilantro, a little oregano, a lot of chili pepper, onion, cumin and parsley.  

Cilantro and parsley are aphrodisiacs.  You can't have one without the other.  

Sigh....

He watched as I picked out some roses and candles for my altar to Aphrodite.  

He followed me to the cash register.  He put his items on the register behind mine.  He finished up before I did and took off toward the parking lot.  

He sat in his truck in the aisle across from mine and watched as I loaded everything up.  He sat there watching.  

It was weird.  

I must've looked hot or something.  

I must've really had it going on.  

Wow...I felt really hot for a fleeting moment.  

What the heck?  

I sat there confused.    

This never happens to me.  

Ever.....

What was going on?  

Then I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the rear view mirror.  

I had forgotten to wear make-up.  When I don't wear make-up, I have no eyelashes.  None....

I have a zit.  I have an icky, yucky, horrid zit right on top of my third eye.  

I dyed my hair black but the color is fading.  

I forgot to clean my thick eyeglasses.  

My coat has no zipper, so it won't stay closed.  

My top was a little too low cut.  

And I think he could see my undies from beneath my white pants.   

My underwear has a cupcake pattern.  Yes, there are little painted chocolate cupcakes with artsy red icing printed all over my bra and panties.  

It is a Valentine Design.  Hey...one can get hopeful, ya know!  

I think I know why he didn't stop at the bakery.  He'll probably never want to see a cupcake again.  

I bet I was a sight he had never seen before!  

It's not everyday you see a zit filled old white lady with opaque see through skin, 
jet black hair with red highlights, 
a kunkuman, 
sporting light colored pants and letting the world see her underthings that were printed with a dessert pattern, 
in a store, buying Mexican food and exotic fruit.  

Ole! 

I'm really hoping he was NOT a photographer for the Wal-Martians fashion fail list.  

Well, I guess I can cross getting ogled by a guy off my bucket list.  

Someone stared.  It happened.  

May it never happen again.  

And, I bet driving away in my van with smoke coming out of the hood didn't stop his staring either.  He sat there until I pulled onto the highway.  

I've got to pull myself together!!  

I'm going to get committed or arrested or something.  

Love ya, 

S.  






Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....