Skip to main content

Bittersweet Answers



Today, I'm thankful for bittersweet, half-baked answers.

Everyone who knows me knows that I've had issues with stalking since 1992, the year I started dating my estranged spouse.  In the past my sister-in-law, Shannon , always bragged about it. 

She was my prime suspect.  The cops and the P.I. say it is my spouse. 

Today I learned that I was right about Shannon being my stalker.  My brother-in-law, William, identified the man who watched my old friend and I have lunch as Shannon's fiance.  They started dating the month the stalking started up again.  I thought we had a four year lull in it but now people are claiming that Shannon's father was driving by our house in the afternoon. 

After I left a restaurant, a man I did not know approached me and said "Hi Satan".  I laughed and walked off. 

This tall man, with dark hair, went on to hassle people in my office building, holding my picture and demanding to know where I went to church.   He went too far when he threatened an elderly person in that building. 

Apparently, Shannon and her beau are running around trying to convert everyone to join what William claims is a cult in a city called Golden.   I was stalked in a city ten minutes away from the alleged compound. 

My in-laws knew about Shannon stalking me.  It must be a running joke. 

I'm shocked.  Well, not really.

I'm not sure if my estranged spouse, Mike, knew about it.   The problem that I have with this is that it sounds like the same story Mike told me the day it happened.  In that story, it was a friend of my old flame that wanted to convert me to a different church. 

The more I hear, the more I believe the cops.  The cops say that families typically only stalk in-laws if money is involved.  He stole $17,000 from me last year but I found out in late December.  He wanted me stay home to help him find a job but the moment he did that he locked me out of all the financial accounts.  It is not uncommon for me to get $30 for groceries every two weeks...for a family of FIVE! He makes good money!

I need to leave. 

Why would they put a GPS box on my car? 

This still doesn't make sense. 

At least sicko has a name-o and a location. 

I'm happy my old friend wasn't a target.  Part of me worried about that.  There was a little part of me wondering if he had an ex with a brother who had an ax to grind. 

It was just a crime of opportunity.  Mike mentioned his fears that I was hanging out with an old flame, word spread like wildfire and I ended up being watched by Shannon and her love. 

It'll be nice to get back to work.

Love ya,

S.  

P.S.  Okay....The joke is on me.  I did a little research and there is no cult in the city.  In fact the location appears to be a church that sponsors the Interfaith charities in the area.  I can't see how they would allow one of their ministers to stalk anyone.  

Maybe this guy is messing with my in-laws.  I sure hope not.  

This would be karma in action, wouldn't it? 

Shannon appears to be exhibiting false stalker syndrome.  I was informed today that she is claiming to be cyberstalked by a woman. Knowing what I know about projection, I'll assume she is cyberstalking other people.  I've got three computers.  Two are infected.  

Maybe....

who knows. 

Who cares?  

I'm on Facebook most of the time, so there is nothing for any cyberstalker to see there that the whole world doesn't see anyway.  The real life stalking only creeps me out because vulnerable people have been threatened.

If Shannon sees this, her brother makes it sound like she's being abused financially, emotionally and physically.  He's worried.  He makes it sound like she's in with a liar who is holding something over her head to keep her in her place and locked in his delusion.  That could, though, be projection on Mike's part. 

Seventh Day Adventists don't typically stalk or harass Pagans or Catholics.  They are fairly liberal.  Trust me, this guy is not who he claims to be.  I'm being told he's a minister.  They have pastors.  He's definitely not a sanctioned pastor of that church. 

If William is messing with us, his story is pretty good....urge him to write a screenplay! 

P.S.S.  No stalking allowed or I will have her and her beau tazed and dazed now that I know his name.  I'm really close to getting a no contact order on everyone in that family.  This is getting old.

I can't keep putting up with this. . 



Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...