Skip to main content

Deadlines




Today I am thankful for deadlines.

I have one now.  I have a date where I can possibly move forward. 

It is March 15, 2013. 

Wish me luck. 

Love ya,

S. 

P.S.  I believe that we attract the people into our lives we need to teach us lessons.  A man asked me today to hypnotize him into becoming a more loving person.

The way it works is that you relax someone and let them talk it out to the point of convincing themselves what they need to hear.  He needed to remind himself that love will move mountains and will find a way if it is meant to be.  His subconscious mind was somewhat poetic and beautiful.

It struck me not to push and just trust that things will work out.  I promise to stop worrying and just start living again.

Things may be going better than expected because there were two telephone calls on the answering machine.  It was a woman who never gave her name.  She asked for the man in the basement by name and wondered aloud why he wasn't picking up.  Somehow, she knew he was at the house.

She had a sultry singsong type of voice.

Maybe he's moving on.....

P.S. S.  Writing about love and moving on.  I have an admission of sorts.

I'm not sure I believe in all that witchcraft mumble jumbo I posted before.

I lit a red candle last night.  I only wrote on it....True Love.

Okay...do you know what happened this morning?

Do you want to know?

You don't. 

Really? 

Okay....

Three years ago, a politician made friends with me online.  He's from the east coast, if you catch my drift. 

I made the mistake of letting him call me. 

He wanted phone sex. 

So....with my estranged spouse in the same room, I hypnotized him. 

It was along the lines of ....

"you do...want you want to do....

you feel...all those things you want to feel". 

It was the most unsexy thing I could imagine. 

Seriously.....

It was vague and unsexy. 

I don't even remember him making a sound. 

I figured that I didn't do it for him. 

That was exactly the reaction I was going for.

I never answered the phone when he called again.

Never.....

and not because he's a statist. 

Guess who contacted me this morning? 

Oh, heck nooooooo!!!!! 

At least my in-laws have a couple of fun things to put in their gossip socks and shove. 

Maybe it is not love I fear....maybe it is what my negative energy is attracting my way. 

I'm going to go off and hide in a corner now. 

I don't know if I should laugh -or- cry. 

I truly hope Mercury is retrograde.  That would explain everything.





Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...