Skip to main content

Pro-Gun Activism




Today, I am incredibly thankful for pro-gun activists.  

I finally found a volunteer political gig that will scare my stalker away.

Bring it....

I'm going to do volunteer work for pro-gun lobbyists.

I hope I can do public speaking.  I love public speaking.  Hypnotizing audiences is my cup of tea.

They probably won't let me do any speaking.

That's okay.  I'll be safe in that crowd because all my buddies will be armed.

Sadly, no, I can't make sense of the stalking.  I'm pissed as hell but I've got a plan.  It's obnoxious...but it's a plan.

Wish I could tell you more.  If you're my stalker, you'll see soon enough.

Love ya,

S.

P.S.  About my weird post yesterday.

I don't know what the heck happened but all systems on the left upper quadrant of my body are normal.

I'm never, ever mixing sleeping pills with nyquil and migraine meds ever again while sleeping next to my psychiatric library.

I fell asleep perusing a vintage copy of Seeing With the Mind's Eye.  It's about cancer.  Maybe my subconscious mind wanted to give me a thrill.

It was weird.

I woke up and found a weird sight.

My left breast was squished and bruised and red in the darnedest way.  It scared the holy heck out of me.  My nipple was all bent out of shape.  I googled the symptoms and it came back as a marker of breast cancer.

My daddy was Cherokee and he shared with me recipes of some of the craziest concoctions.  There is a recipe of cancer fighting soup and I always have the ingredients on hand.  I'm thinking of making it but it is the most disgusting stuff on the planet.  I think it is called essiac or something.  I'll whip some up.  If you see me making a disgusting face, it's me burping up the soup.  No disgusting face could ever be about you.

No, it's not made of pot.  The ingredients are burdock root, some turdy looking herb that tastes like dirt and a couple of other things.  Google essiac and you can find a couple of variants of the recipe.

I don't like taking it because it tends to give me vertigo. I have trouble with anemia and keeping electrolytes in my body.  I think it is a throwback to my anorexic days.  Gatorade is my friend.

Still...I never want to see my left boob look like a Picasso painting ever again, so I'm taking the tea.

I doubt it is cancer.  I think it was a lesson in sleep hygiene.  

I think that my lesson was to not fall asleep next to hardcover books.  They can squish your assets and make them contort in funny ways.

I also have been hiding a couple of dollars in my bra.  Maybe that pushed things around a bit, too.

I'll start utilizing a trick my stripper sister taught me.  I'm going to pin my money to my St. Eve undies.

It'll be frightening for young men to watch me check out at the stores.  Those poor 'lil babies.  Old ladies don't look near as fun as the young things they like to check out.

At least I have some survival cash now.  

I'll get through this.  

Live and learn.

Love,

S.


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...