Skip to main content

Shock Jocks

Today I am thankful for radio talk show hosts.


I had a horrid day.

I spent four hours trying to talk to Michael about the stalking.  I got nowhere.

I think I need to move.


*****

My daughter called me in tears.  Her live-in boyfriend had barricaded her and their three year old daughter in a room.  He was screaming bloody murder.  I could hear him threaten to call the police because he had ripped his shirt.

I asked if she was scared.

She was. 

So I called the police. 

******

Her boyfriend was smoking dope. 

I asked my daughter to call 911. 

HE CAME INTO THE ROOM AND HUNG UP HER PHONE!

When he heard that the police were on their way, he took his tin of pot and left.  He took the child's car seat so my daughter and granddaughter wouldn't leave.

*****

The police came and told my daughter NOT to file a report.  The officer said that if they took a report, she would be arrested because they had to arrest someone.  Her boyfriend wasn't there.  

She explained how her boyfriend had pushed her.  He wanted her to move out.  He pushed her.  She grabbed his shirt.  It ripped as she fell down. 

The officer left without taking a report.

She called me.

As I was speaking to her, the officer came back into the apartment. 

He arrested her.  Apparently her boyfriend lay in wait in the parking lot.  He ran up to the cop as he left and demanded to press charges over his torn shirt.

*****
My daughter was arrested for criminal mischief and harassment. 

Her boss is promising to fix the situation.  He's a well known attorney.


Her boyfriend has a history of domestic violence.  I'm surprised the cops didn't ask before they made the arrest. 

For months, my daughter claimed that her boyfriend was trying to cook up ways to get her arrested after he was arrested for hitting her several months ago.  It looks like he has succeeded.

*****
I am ready to release a second demon.   

Maybe I need a blood sacrifice.

*****
The abuser's parents are illegal aliens.

My aunt has called ICE.

She's pissed off!

I'm a Libertarian.  I'm not sure I believe in deporting people for raising morons.  They'll get their reward when their son starts abusing them. 

You don't mess with the women in my family.
Bad things tend to happen to people who play games with us.

******

I was in tears.

I started researching the laws.

I started to collect my black candles and sulfur.

My telephone rang.

It was my friend with a radio talk show.

He had just gotten off of the air and wanted to cheer me up. 

*******

We spoke of stupid Republicans who hated sex.

We joked about how they might be more socially liberal if they just got laid once in awhile.

We were giggling and yucking it up. 


He had managed to make me smile.


I was happy.


*******

Then he asked about Michael.

I told him we were divorced.


He started in with his apology. 
That made me uneasy.


*****


Now....I don't want to date.

I don't want a repeat of my experience with Steve.

I cannot date until my life is fixed up.

I cannot date if I think my daughter and granddaughter are going to live in my house.

I need to clean up my life....

so when he asked if I was seeing someone....

I lied....

I told him that my ex and I were thinking about reconciling.


*****

In retrospect,

I realize that I should have told the truth

I should have just said that I am not ready for a relationship. 

I don't like saying that because Steve didn't believe me.

It is the truth. 

I am not ready. 


Love ya,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...