Skip to main content

Gossip

Today I am thankful for time to process heartache.




Never hear what somebody thinks about you, you'll live longer. Hear that they're in pain. Don't hear their analysis. - Marshall Rosenberg


The problem, though, is that when everyone else hears that analysis, it causes problems in the real world. 


That analysis causes me pain. It causes my friends to analyze him. Men who see him write lies about me call me on the telephone and flirt with me. I wonder what he said about my religion. One of these guys is Pagan. I didn't know that. What on earth would compel one of our mutual friends to call just to announce his religion? 


I don't know.


Lies and accusations take a lot of time to sort through. It sucks my creativity away as I spend hours upon hours trying to reframe  and defend against the lies and accusations.  It doesn't matter if I love someone. If they are wasting my time and going out of their way to hurt me to get my attention, I have to walk away for my own sanity.
Especially now because I am in the process of trying to rebuild my life.   


I feel bad but it must be done.


I wish I could stop loving.


I need to stop loving.


I am truly believing that the best course of action is to stay with Michael until he finds another love.   It may be best for the kids.  The more time they have with him, the better.

I do not like being in the mother role.  He isn't taking care of the van I gave him.  I am finding myself waking up at 4:00 a.m. to drive him to work an hour away and come home to take the kids to school.  It is exhausting! 
*****

For the first time in my life, I feel unworthy of love. 


That's okay.


The sick part of feeling unworthy of love is that I have faith that the less prepared I am for love - the more apt I will be to find it.


*****


I want to heal.


I think that is what makes me so darn angry about Steve's post to my Facebook wall.


He wants me to "be done."

I don't know what "be done" means. 


I think that means that he wants me to stop writing about narcissistic style abuse. I can't do that. I have friends enduring stuff worse than I. I have to share. It helps them.


I think it will help me leave the situation at my house, too.


I can't stop.


I can't be done until I understand what went on.....

what is going on.....

and what I am doing to bring it into my life.  


I want to understand why Michael is still here without sex or kissing.


I wonder how to broach that topic. 

I wonder what strategies I need to employ to change my life in a manner that minimizes the hurt that other people experience.  


I need to know why Steve thinks everything I post is about him.


I need to understand why Steve (and men like him) go on the attack when they need something.


I need to understand why the Goddess brought Steve into my life at this point in time.


What is the lesson?


I want to know how I got knocked up while on the pill.


This was probably the last pregnancy I will ever have.

Why did it have to be so.....horrific....sickening....depressing.....and ugly?


I want to process that loss, too.


It was probably due to the radiation. Who in the world has 19 dental x-rays and forgets to ask the dentist for the radiation shield?


I feel very guilty.


I didn't know. 

My skin looked pretty! 

I couldn't eat real food without barfing.

I was late!

I should have known.

I didn't know until I held it. 

That broke my heart.



I am having a hard time smiling.


When I do, my teeth look pretty but that only makes me remember the cost of going to the dentist.
It's a shame it hurts too much to cry.


I spend a lot of time in meditation in front of my altar wondering why....


why are these things happening to me?


Why did this happen to Steve and I?


Why couldn't Steve and I just go to our true loves?


Why did we have to experience this pain?


Why?


******
On the bright side, he'll never know what happened to me.


At least....he was spared the most emotional part of the break-up. 


My friends are spared that knowledge, too. If Steve doesn't know, then he won't gossip about it.


That doesn't mean that I do not need to process it.


Love ya, 



S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...