Skip to main content

Cursing an Abuser

Today I am thankful for lemons, black candles and rusty nails.




This is funny.  I am at 7666 page views.


It is funny because I am feeling evil today. 

I spent the day babysitting my granddaughter while her mother navigates the court system.  Her boyfriend falsely accused her of domestic violence.  The things that are coming out of my granddaughter's mouth make me ache for her heart.  Somebody told her that it was wrong to cry or speak.  Somebody is emotionally abusing her. 

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.


*****


I'm putting together a gray magick curse. 


Maybe I'll share...maybe I won't.


I did summon a dark spirit. 

I asked that he give the liar three days and nights of bad luck and torment. 

Now, I'm getting ready to cast the binding curse.  May the abuser feel what he dishes out 3 X 3 X 3. 

Do I dare share the spell? 


Hmmmmmmm........


Let me think about it.


It's probably more therapeutic than frightening.  Abusers shouldn't have any power over us.  We should be able to smash our pain away.  There is no reason to hurt anymore. 


I copied this from the web.  I will add to the ingredient list somewhat.  Horseradish is a good additive to a curse.  Maybe some sulfur.......and some saltpeter.....

I may do a blood ritual to the God of War, too.  Tuesday is the best day for that.

I'm a tad bit angry at the moment. 


I can tolerate it when I am abused but mess with my children and you're asking for a world of hurt. 




  • lemon
  • nails
  • paper
  • bowl
  • tea light [black if possible or painted black]
  • black salt [charcoal broken up mixed with salt]
  1. Roll up the paper as small as possible. Cut a slit in the lemon and insert the paper as deep as you can.
  2. Next take your nails, and slowly hammer them into the lemon saying this with each nail: Straight to the heart like all your hate. Suffer the anguish you caused me.
  3. Put the lemon in the bowl and cover with the black salt, saying: I curse you to suffer your misery until you learn the lesson to not harm those you love. 
  4. Light the candle, saying this: When this flame burns out, the curse will be upon you. It will not affect anyone but you. You will bear the pain and suffering of your actions. May it turn your heart.
  5. Let the candle burn out, and then dispose of the lemon, I recommend burying it or putting it into a water source like a lake or river.


Okay.....okay.....you caught me.  I'm not so dumb as to post an actual curse online.


This kid's mother claims to be a Bruja.   He believes in witchcraft.  He's superstitious.  I hope he's quaking in his boots.

Trust me, we make our own luck.  Jackarses and abusive jerks will eventually run afoul of the law.

They do get caught.

I also learned that the fight was over credit card charges my daughter disputed.  Her boyfriend had taken her card but didn't tell her.  She reported it as stolen.  Oh....no....he knows he's in a world of hurt.

I think it would be stupid to lie and arrest someone protecting you from doing time for theft. 


That's just me.  

There is another woman getting abused by this man, too.  My daughter received a Facebook message from her last week. 

I pray she goes to the police.  If she gets arrested, I'll do something so bad, they'll wish I just resorted to voodoo.

It'll cost them money.  I always fantasized about getting a ballot initiative going that would reduce taxes.  Maybe we could reduce the funding of this errant section of the police department.

It would help me channel my anger.  It really would.

Love ya,

S.







Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...