Skip to main content

New Volunteer Job

Today I am thankful for something to do. 


I spoke to my friend who used to manage the homeless mission.  


I now have a volunteer job.  I babysit the children of homeless women on the days kids are not in school.  My teenager will accompany me so she can get some volunteer experience to put on her college applications. 

I start next week. 

I guess something good came from Steve's game.  I wouldn't have spoken to my friend if Steve's "girlfriend" hadn't called me pretending to be homeless. 

I'm not sure she's his girlfriend -but- I am pretty sure he put her up to calling me.  It's bizarre that the day she mentioned that he sent her rude and upsetting messages on Facebook and that she wanted me to look at his profile  - was the very day he harassed me on Facebook. 



I think she was trying to get me to unblock his profile by asking me to look for her naked pictures on his page.  When that didn't work, I believe that he posted a very nasty message to my page in the hopes I would unblock him and respond privately.  I didn't do either.  I blocked him for my sanity.


It's hard to believe those events were unrelated because they took place within a span of two hours.


.

I need to do less with Facebook.  I am now on a Facebookish website specifically designed for artists.  I am also on websites similar to Facebook for my political aspirations.  I think I am tired of dealing with jerks on Facebook.


As far as Steve, I'm not bitter.  I'm thankful. 

I also have another interview tomorrow morning.  It is another social service job.  I'm hopeful something will pan out soon. 

Life is good. 

Love ya,

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...