Skip to main content

Confusion

Today I am thankful that I understand that confusion is natural.


I'm going to admit it. 


I am confused. 


I am realizing that confusion is normal when someone doesn't have all the answers.


It is okay to be confused.


*****


I'm exhausted.  It was an emotionally trying day. 


I got the chairs back from Steve.


We had a five hour conversations at a bar.  We spoke of games, arguments, and witchcraft.  We spoke of all the reasons our friends and family think we should split. 


I think I embarrassed the cook. 


The cook is, in all reality, a chef.


He made us a masterpiece.  It was steak, wrapped around an avocado with some special sauce that no one could duplicate anywhere else.  It was wrapped in some fancy bread.  It was pretty good. 


He asked for feedback. 


I thought it was a work of art.


I told him that I enjoy eating Art.


Then he disclosed that Art was the name of his boss.


I think the red will leave my cheeks sometime within the next few weeks.


*****

I spent the better part of the morning waiting at an office. 

While there I thought about the stalking. 

I realize that if Mike is doing it, he's doing it out of concern.

I am not going to worry about it anymore.

Mike wouldn't hurt his kids.

Mike has never hit me. 

It's going to be okay. 

I do not understand why his sister does the things she does.  I am confused.  You know, it's okay. 

I'm not worried about the stalking due to my belief that Mike is behind it. 

I'm more worried about him not being able to survive if I don't earn money to nix the idea of alimony and lower his child support payment.

My time would be better served focused on earning cash. 

I am sorry that this is short.  I haven't been sleeping.  I need to try today. 

I need to go off and cry myself to sleep. 

Love ya,

S. 




Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...