Sunday, June 25, 2017

Running Post: Witchy Vexation Box



Today I am thankful that I swore off magick as a child.

There are days when I read stories where I think about re-considering. 

It's just superstition, right?

If I ran around printing pictures off of the web and burying them in [censored], burning a black candle while reading the psalms and praying that the soul in the picture would face his or her maker -
no one would die, right?

The spell says they would die. 

Two people have died after I lit black candles and asked that they stop harassing me.

I don't think magick killed them.

I think they died because they were dangerous assholes.  Dangerous assholes tend to befriend other dangerous assholes who are more likely to kill them when they piss them off.

Assholes tend to piss everybody off.

Spell casting isn't real.  It's just a way for a person to get his or her angries out.

Right?

After the weird crap I've seen, I don't know what to believe.

I do know that negative energy will stick around.

If I even think nasty thoughts about someone - I'll get hurt because it will disturb my peace of mind.

There are some people that make me want to test the death curses just to see if, perhaps, it's all a coincidence.

I think I should post them here - knowing that I probably won't burn the hot pepper or release the demons or anything else the gossips say I can do.

If I were really a witch, I could conjure money and afford a better blogging platform.

Still.....

I'm going to keep a running list of people who deserve karma to give them ten times more than they gave with the accompanying story.  These are the kind of stories that test my vow to never engage in dark magick and piss me off to the point of running for office.

Witches are said to curse vexation boxes in which they put the names of people who piss them off.  This act is said to put the name's owner into a curse like state while leaving the witch free from being bothered by them.

This will be Siegfred's electronic vexation box. 

I may or may not post names.

I will post stories.

Perhaps leaving them here will free my psyche from them.

This is only for the truly disturbing people who murder and main without facing consequences for their behavior. 

*****
06/25/2017: Today the winners are five cops from Texas who murdered an 18 year old boy by tasing his sex organs.  May the universe give them ten times more than what they give.  I'm not going to post the video (which can be found by clicking the links in the story).  It's fairly graphic. 

These guys need to be dragged to the fire pits by the hounds of hell.  Wanna know something funny?  There is a spell for that....I've never cast it...it may be fun. 

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-tasered-teen-testicles-not-charged/

If these cops think it's cute to test hypothesis to see if sexually molesting a young man with a taser will harm him, I'd be more than honored to test the theory that voodoo works. 

Since my first attempts will be weak, maybe I could start with the DA who didn't prosecute and the police chief who is turning a blind eye to perversion within his department? 

Maybe I can play around with money spells to reroute money from that particular police department into another cause - say - the victim's family?

Hey....

It's just an experiment.  What's the harm?  Right?

I'm sure these idiots won't mind.  It's just superstition.  Their lives are just as valuable as the life of the young man they snuffed out.  Right?

If I'm not sleeping at 4:00 this morning, I may give it a whirl.  It's 1:30 a.m.  I'm still wide awake. 

tic - toc

Just teasing.

The part that makes me sick is wondering how many other people were murdered by these cops in a similar fashion?

It's got to stop. 

*****

This running post will be my repository for the truly creepy people who need to die a slow, painful agonizing death.

If I put it here, it may be easier to remove it from my mind. 

Love ya lots,


S. 







Place for Documentation

  When I was a kid, I wanted to be a pilot.  My stepdad would talk about flying into Germany during World War II.  I'd spend my weekends...