Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Living in a Haunted House Fantasy



Today I am thankful that something.....

be it fate.....

or a djinn...

or an electrical force

turned off my stove and rotisserie.


I ate something bad yesterday.  I spent the day in Downtown. 

We ate dinner at Sam's Club.

I don't think it was a good thing for me. 

Today.....

I'm living in my bathroom.

The only thing good that has come out of this is that I've bleached the bathroom.....

many, many times over.

There is a chance I've lost a pound or two.

Before I got sick,

I started to cook scalloped potatoes and rotisserie chicken.

About ten minutes later, I lost it.

I ran to the bathroom for what seemed like an eternity. 

When I went downstairs,

after a very long time

worried that I burned dinner. 

I could smell something burning.

Upon entering the kitchen,

I noticed that the clocks weren't working and the fan wasn't circulating air.

The microwave, the stove, the rotisserie, weren't working.

The circuit breaker had tripped.

Luckily,

dinner was finished....

and still warm, too.

How could this happen.

Is this due to some unknown force in my home? 

The Djinn perhaps?

Maybe my djinn are foodies?

I thought genies were vegan.

I'm pretty sure, according to Islamic folklore, believer djinn are vegan.

Maybe the smell of burned flesh is hellish to them. 

Just teasing......

It could simply be that I'm lucky.

I've also learned one big lesson through all of this.....

In my house, don't wish to lose weight.

On this one time occasion, you can make a wish at my house without scaring yourself.

I saved the wishbone for ya!

Love ya,


S. 

Place for Documentation

  When I was a kid, I wanted to be a pilot.  My stepdad would talk about flying into Germany during World War II.  I'd spend my weekends...