Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Comprendo






Today I am thankful that I understand this Sherriff's anger.

The video is a little over the top.  I can tell that the officer is sincere in his anger. When I first saw the video, I wondered if he had just come back from finding a young person suffering from an overdose.

I don't agree with the drug war.  I think criminalizing addiction makes it hard for users to seek treatment.  I understand he has a job to do and that he is not in a position to play politics.  All he can do is uphold the law.

The law needs changed.

I've lost two former co-workers since January to Opioid addiction.  One was 22.  She died yesterday.  The other was 19.  He had friends that went to school with my daughters.



I am feeling a combination of anger and sadness.

The young woman would give me fashion advice.  She looked like a Barbie.  She was incredibly gorgeous.  We'd talk about high heel boots.

It's hard to imagine that she's gone.  She'd even take some of us older ladies to the club.  She's missed.  Her parents are struggling with funeral costs.  Most of the coworkers who loved this young lady dearly are unemployed and not as generous as usual. 

I find myself crying and wondering about her final moments.  Did she just fall asleep and her body was too weak to breathe?  I hope she didn't panic.  I hope it was peaceful.

That's part of the problem with the lay-off.  We lost touch with each other and are not available as support for each other. 

It's heartbreaking.

Stay away from the treats the rabbit offers up.

***************

There are days when I've decided that I hate selfish pricks.

I hate liars.

I hate players.

I hate imbeciles.

Usually, I find the pricks, liars, players and imbeciles amusing.  I wait far too long to call them out on their games.

I probably shouldn't wait much longer.

I'm thinking about scanning in those nasty posts and emails from the corrupt city employees I received between 2008 and 2011.  My daughter inadvertently found some that I didn't know about.  She remarked that they were incredibly filthy.  Apparently her father printed them off and threw them on a bookshelf in the basement. 

I know many of the people behind those sock puppet identities.  I am sure that one currently sits on the city council and one is a current city attorney.  I know that because they confronted me. 

Hint: Men should NEVER threaten a woman in front of a group of young men.  They'll rush to her defense. 

I never could understand what one of these guys was so angry about. Maybe he's senile.  Maybe I look like an ex that dumped him 50 years ago or something.....I don't know.  I could speculate all day.

All I know is that he was prone to childish games.  He was visually oriented and his speech and writing style betrayed his identity. 

These asshats got away with their behavior because of the former city attorney.  Yes, it was his job to protect jerks, pricks and liars.  Why would the organization be so toxic that they could only get what they wanted by behaving so....um....unethically? 

Right now, that former city attorney is playing the role of truth seeker.  He's upset that people aren't being transparent with information.

That's strange to me.  Really?  After all those years of hiding the truth? 

This guy wants the truth now?

What? 

Does he feel guilty?

-or - is he trying to get into heaven now?

Yeah, I get that some of officials are lying. 

It's obvious when people like that lie. 

They get weird when they're caught. 

They engage in narcissistic rage and express anger at being questioned.  They do that to change the subject. They hope that people are shocked by their emotional displays and STFU.

I've seen it twice in the past four years by two people sitting at the big desk on Monday nights. 

Yeah.....It usually amuses me. 

The city attorney mustn't remember lying to us, withholding information from us and allowing his employees to engage in slander and harassment to try to shut us up.

Part of me wonders if those antics are the reason the police never took a stalking report. 

Maybe they were afraid it would trace back to the department?

I did find one cop meddling on my property. 

I was naked,

in the shower....

fat....

without make-up....

saggy....

baggy....

in a towel.....

holding a baseball bat.

Trust me, that officer got the worst of it. 

I'm surprised he didn't go blind.

Donnielle P. was my ex's boss/work wife.  She's the one that started the gossip about me (the stupid city attorneys repeated it).  I heard she was dating a police officer.  I always wondered if that is why he came out and hung out in my garage without my consent.

Here is the question:

If the government employees and leadership were on the up and up, why would they need to harass people?

Why the emails?  The theatrics?  The games? 

There's something more going on......something hidden. 

I understand that the local government is corrupt. 

There really is nothing I can do about it because (1) I have no money to file endless open records requests that will only produce a bunch of redacted information and (2) I swore off dancing around naked in a pointy hat with graveyard dirt and black pins embedded into little dolls with suits.

There are no end of people I'd like to see wade in the fire pits of hell.

I can't do too much about it.  I can play head games with them.  If they're stupid enough to believe in superstition, I could potentially cause them to mess themselves up.

Other than that, there isn't too much I can do. 

There is something I can do.   

They can wallow in their own decrepit filth.

I just have to decide if I want to roll around with the pigs. 

I could just let them crash and burn. 

That's where they are headed. 

I could forgive them if they'd stop with the bullsh!t.  They never will. 

I wish I could follow the money and find out what this is all about. 

God only knows how deep the rabbit hole goes. 

Maybe instead of trying to change the corrupt organization from the inside, one should institute public policies that prevent municipal corruption from the outside. 

I only wish I knew what the corruption was about. 

******

The most challenging point of my day was a twelve year old who started to brag about summoning demons who mess with her phone.

Um.....

Hmmmm.......

Uh.......

I asked how she summoned the demon and she said that she read a sentence off of the internet and the demon came. 

Um......

Hmmmm......

I asked if she likes crosses.  There is one in her room and she wears one around her neck. 

Okay.....she's good.

Few people know my hobby.

Yes....I have been sent allegedly demonic objects.  If there is anything to them, I must bore the demons to death because nothing has ever happened. 

I guess it pays to be un-tempt-worthy.

Some things are dreams.  You wake up and are relieved to find that there was nothing.....no demon, no rabbit and no bunny trail. 

I hope this kid abandons her curiosity before she is led someplace she truly doesn't want to go. 


Love ya,


s. 

Place for Documentation

  When I was a kid, I wanted to be a pilot.  My stepdad would talk about flying into Germany during World War II.  I'd spend my weekends...