Friday, June 30, 2017

Police Reports

Today I am thankful that the local police department took a police report. 

One of the teenagers had a creepy experience.  I cannot write about it out of fear that it would cause trouble. 

She came home and recounted her experience.  I called the police department.

It's sad....I have the phone number memorized.

A male officer came over and took a police report.

He went on to coach the teenagers on how to stay safe in those types of situations.  He reminded them to trust their instincts.

This is probably one of the few bona fide times I can say something absolutely positive about a police officer.  Sadly, he did not leave us his name or calling card.

The perpetrator was found and arrested in our city within a few hours.

Thank you, Aurora P.D.

I'll let the supervisor know at my earliest opportunity.

See the difference a police report makes?

Love ya,


S. 

Place for Documentation

  When I was a kid, I wanted to be a pilot.  My stepdad would talk about flying into Germany during World War II.  I'd spend my weekends...