Skip to main content

Today's Running Post


Today I am thankful that someone on my block works; even if it is only the cop and the code enforcement officer.



I do see the occasional hypnosis client.  I don't charge Medicare recipients or people with terminal illnesses trying to make the most of the precious time left.

I wouldn't call it a job right now because I don't make any money.

I do rent an office and see clients.  I rarely work more than 10 hours a week doing hypnosis.  I spend a lot of time in my home recording studio.  This is where I typically inadvertently record the neighbors arguing with each other over the parking spot in front of my home.

This morning, I went off to my office and came back four hours later.  Lo' and behold the cops were out here again harassing the renters.

They don't say anything to the flippin' gun owner who hassles people who park in front of my house!

It's starting to get annoying.

It's insane.

Each and everyday I see a cop or code enforcement officers.

It's neighborhood tit for tat

and it's driving me insane.

Doesn't anyone on this damn block hold a job?

They sure have a lot of time to mess with each other!!!

Wow.....

******************************


The nasty, gun toting neighbor is incredibly lucky that I'm libertarian leaning.

What this means to him is that I won't call code enforcement because his dog digs holes under the fence, the neighbor throws his trash and yard refuse over our shared fence, his fence is against city code (made with both aluminum and wood), he stores garbage in the front yard and his yard is 100% rock (against city code).

I won't call animal control when his bull dog gets loose.

I won't call my arch-enemy in the tax and license department to report his unregistered business nor will I report his wife's daycare.

He's very lucky.

I even warned him that he can get fined for these things knowing that the neighbors will eventually call to report him.  I guess right now, everyone is focused on harassing the renters.  Once they move away, people will find another home to pick on.

It will probably be the gun toting lunatic's house.  Karma eventually comes home to roost. 

On the same note, every time he calls the cops with his bogus complaints, he wastes taxpayer dollars.

That's another way to piss off a libertarian neighbor.

When I get ticketed for having a guest park in front of my house and the cop doesn't measure 5' from the driveway, I get irritated.

I'm already planning my fight against the upcoming tax hike.  Yeah, the city claims to be 4.4 million in the hole.  What do you want a bet they'd like to circumvent TABOR?

This neighbor doesn't want to frustrate me. 

I can be.....quite....funny....and irritating at the same time.

******************************

I'll add to this post if something more interesting happens.

The cops were out here again.

I'm getting very angry.

Sigh.....

I'll do a native American sage burning to clear the air.

What do you want a bet that the asshole gun owner is going to call the fuzz on me for having pot?

I'm allergic to pot, so I'm never near it.

The last time a neighbor bothered me, it turned out to be due to a threat my stalker Shannon made to them.  I used to play Squirrel Nut Zippers to keep them away from my house.  That was 20 years ago. 

When the cops finally drilled down what happened, that Shannon told this guy I had him under surveillance, the neighbor told the cops that it made sense because I was a nice person....who just had horrible taste in music. 

Isn't that cute?

This guy is not as smart as the neighbor from long ago.

Let's see what this new guy does!

Someone recently told me that guys like that need to learn that when you point a finger at someone else, you've got three pointing back at you. 

I can see bad things happening to this guy because he's an asshole. 

It's sad when you see an impending train wreck yet cannot do anything about it. 

YIKES!

Love ya,


S.



Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....