Friday, April 14, 2017

Biker Neighbors


Today I am thankful for my neighbors.

These are the bikers that park outside of my house.  They live in a rental property.  I don't like the owner of the property at all, he demands that I pay for things (like a new fence).  He promises to help pay the costs - and then always forgets.

These renters are okay.

They've offered to help fix my gutters and install more security cameras along the perimeter of the house.

The bad neighbor called the cops on them today for having too many cars.   I haven't been feeling well, so I took a nap.  I awoke to yelling.  By the time I threw on my clothes, the officers had gone.

 I ran out to see what the commotion was about. 

The shitty gun owner who lives in the house west of me is harassing my biker neighbors for parking in front of the house.  They park there because it keeps Doug away, or so I thought. 

It turns out that they already met Doug.  It was awhile back - last year, maybe 18 months ago.  They said they caught a tall man, in a white Dodge ram truck sitting outside of my driveway and staring at the house.  The bikers circled the truck and told him that he'd better be on his way.

There is always someone home.  They said that they hadn't seen him since. 

I've not seem him for awhile now.  Sure, things were being hacked and broken (phones, computers, garages, locks) but Mike could have been doing that as he refused to leave my house.

The last guy that sat outside my house turned out to be too short to be Doug.  He had a gray Dodge ram.

Thank goodness for bikers.

I'd buy them beer but they don't drink.

Great guys.....

*******************************************************
I'm still trying to come to grips with the fact that I'll never truly understand the stalking.

I'll never know how Doug and Shannon knew how to find me.

Nor will I know why my ex-husband refused to help me come up with a safety plan.

I still have nightmares.

Some of the nightmares are about the time wasted in celibacy when Michael refused to provide the paperwork to begin the divorce -or- his refusal to leave my house permanently after our legal separation.

I have nightmares of a faceless man waiting in the wings.....hurting.

Since I have decided that I'm too terrified to date, the nightmares are getting more intense.  I see this guy in severe pain and alone.

I can't do anything about it.

I want to get my head screwed on straight first.  I don't know if that can happen if I don't understand how this all went down.

I really want to understand what happened.

I don't think I ever will. 

Did I do something wrong?

Am I at fault somehow?

Why wouldn't he help me get away from his family if they were stalking me?

Why would he tell them everything about me?

Why would he threaten to send them to a childhood friend's house?

That hurts.

It really does. 

************************

The thing that really pisses the activist in me off is the fact that Colorado politicians restrict our ability to get guns and ammo.  They say that we can just call the cops if we feel we are in danger.

So, absent a gun, I called the police who refused to take reports because the DA won't prosecute.  At first, I thought they were just saying that because I'm a bitchy activist.

I found out that other stalking victims in Aurora had the same problem.  I did what I do best, I bitched and helped them get reports filed.

That DA wants to be governor.

Uh, no!

He's too lazy and stupid. 

Think about it.....abused women have little access to money.  We need money to buy the permits to carry a gun.  So, politicians tighten restrictions for gun access and increase costs telling us not to worry about it because we can call the police.

The police refuse to help because the DA can't get a lot of positive attention by prosecuting stalkers.

Then, stalking victims wind up stuck.  This could easily happen to a man, too. 

It's disgusting.

I wonder if I'd have been killed, would he have prosecuted it?  Or would I have had to have been killed in a movie theater so the DA could get on TV?

Ugh.....stupid men. 

******************************

Getting back to the officer's visit today....

There is no ordinance limiting the number of cars that can be registered to a home nor is there a law limiting the number of cars parked outside of a house.

The officer is mistaken.

The officer was also complaining about the trash in the biker's yard.  Why was there no mention of the trash in the gun owners yard?  He keeps a lot of trash there.

He also likes to throw his yard waste over the fence.

I don't want to say anything because he seems a tad bit unstable.  He's married.  I hear him yelling at night.  I don't want his wife hurt.

If there is neighborhood tit-for-tat, I know his wife and kids will get the worst of it.

I stay quiet.

I don't know if I can.

The landlord has a nuisance clause in his lease.  If the police are called out even once, he will evict the tenants.  I really need to put a buzz in a lawmakers ear about that.

Those clauses keep domestic violence victims from calling the police.  They also keep people from calling the police in cases of potential property damage.

It's a stupid thing for a landlord to put into a lease.  The landlord is going to want me to call the cops if someone is threatening to tear up his investment.....his property.

I don't know.....this whole thing is sordid. 

Right now, I'm debating calling the watch commander and filing a complaint.  If I don't hear from him today, I'll call the watch commander.  Then, I'll make my presence felt at the municipal building.

I figure I'll give the PAR officer one chance to listen.  If it continues, I'm going to have to start taping the gun wielding lunatic who threatens people parking in front of my house.

Colorado is a one party consent state.  If I join in the conversation, I'll give my consent. 

I am fortunate to have such awesome renters next door. 

I'll go to the apothecary today and buy some nettles and black candles.  Then I'll get ready for a show.

May this be the last time I have to put on a show during the witching hour.

I know the rude neighbor will be up at midnight.  That's when he yells at his family.

Love ya lots,

S. 

I get a lot of hits on posts with spells on them.  So, here is a very kind get rid of neighbor spell:

I found this online.

What you is walk the property and scatter nettles alone the edges saying something like;

"All evil thought, all evil done,
Go from here, be on the run.
The house is mine, both hill and glen,
And what is mine, I will defend.
Herbs of power, herbs of strength,
Aid me now, a fence of length."

Now, today is Friday.  Today is my day to honor my patron God - Dionysus/Liber.  This little punk gets a one day reprieve.

Tomorrow, is a day of Saturn.  The best day to scare the wits out of someone.  If I have to waste my time doing spells to freak out a little punk, I'm going to go much darker.

The spectacle is what makes it fun. 






The End

  Today I am thankful that I still get to be an activist in the real world.  I recently received an update to Google's terms of service ...