Skip to main content

Temptation




Here's my favorite YouTube comment on this video: "I don't always listen to this, but when I do, the whole neighborhood does too." 


Today I am thankful that I haven't yielded to temptation.

So, the gun toting neighbor who calls code enforcement on everyone

is parked on his rock lawn

and fixing a vehicle.

Right at this very moment......

NOW!

Where are the city cronies now? 

If they want to fill a ticket performance goal, they can get over here NOW!

Sigh.....

These are the very things he complained about to get my biker neighbors evicted.

He is incredibly damn lucky that I am libertarian minded.

I'll never call enforcement on him. 

I have pics on my security cam.  I'll save those.

Sigh.....

This guy is a jerk.  He's nothing calamus and Jezebel root can't fix.

I may add some camphor to the mix.....because it stinks.

BUAHAHAHAHA

*******************************************

Maybe today I'll make a running list of the temptations I've avoided in the past few days. 

1.) I haven't called code enforcement on an asshole.
2.) I didn't have a secret rendezvous with a horny cutie who is in a relationship, in fact, he's not allowed to flirt with me anymore out of respect for his lovely lady.  I'm upset he didn't tell me.  I had to see him with her. Glad I did....
3.) I didn't laugh at the City Council meeting.
4.) I didn't fall asleep at the City Council meeting.
5.) I didn't put on a pointy hat, green make-up and run around the front yard with a broom in an attempt to embarrass the asshole neighbor in front of his business associates. 
6.) I actually stopped and waited patiently when the mean neighbor and his business associates were hanging out in the middle of the street having a conversation even though I had somewhere to go.  I didn't even lay on the horn. 

It's the little decisions we make each and every day that determine whether or not we are assholes.

If I can think of anything else that happens this week, I'll post it here.

Actually, no.  This is boring.  I'm just going to do what I do....be it funny or be it lewd.

Maybe focusing on the things I DON'T do will help me feel better about my circumstances.  It didn't.  It just made me more obnoxious.

Love ya,

S. 

NEXT DAY EDIT: The neighbor has been quiet today.  I don't know if this is a new trend or if I should be worried because I always worry when obnoxious people are quiet.  It means they are up to something.

Maybe he's growing up? 

One can hope.    

He may just be on a trip. 

I haven't even begun brewing the move away potion (giggles).  This is a joke potion, it's made of Epsom salt and water.  It'll kill the weeds that spring up on the rocks between our property line.

Let's see if it works

Gossip is fun.  I may as well enjoy playing up the role of a witch.  If word gets out that I'm trying to get him to leave maybe he'll subconsciously get the hint.

Any idea that goes into the subconscious mind MUST HAPPEN. 

Let's make it so. 


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...