Skip to main content

Rain, Rain Go Away


Today I am thankful for sunnier days.

I have a list of veterans I visit every year.

Whenever I go to visit the cemetary, the rain starts.

It is fitting -but- I take photos of the gravesites for the relatives who live out of the country and state....

those people who cannot visit their dearly departed.

The pictures look better without the raindrops.

I'm at home now, wearing my firework dress and waiting for the rain to stop. 

The jackass next door is keeping his little dogs outside in the pouring rain. 

They're crying and whimpering. 

The only shelter they have is a trampoline.

It's absolutely horrible.

Part of me wishes that they'd dig a hole under the fence and come over here.

I've got four teenagers living at the house that would love to take care of them.

I can go out and get myself some allergy medication.

The dogs belong to the guy that freaks out when people park in front of my house. 

He must've had code enforcement called on him yesterday.

His very pregnant wife was outside on her hands and knees pulling the weeds.

I'd help her but I'm afraid I'd smack her spouse if he brandished his gun at me again.

It's best to stay away.

She'd have had better luck waiting until today to pull the weeds.  Weeds are easier to pull when the ground is still wet.

I can't help assholes and idiots. 

I need to save my energy for the people who really need it. 

Love ya lots,

S. 


So....I saw that my dad's half-brother and his wife died within the span of three months.  They're buried close to my former father in-law. My "uncle" was an asshole.  He abused his wife.  The son fled a murder scene of a classmate (but my sister and I couldn't prove it so it's still a Denver cold case).  It was just best to avoid these jokers because trouble seemed to follow them around. 

These are NOT people I could know in real life.

Now  I can leave them flowers. 

Since their lives weren't very peaceful, I pray they can finally rest in peace now. 

Yeah......

It's sad when I see names of familiar people buried next to relatives.  That's what happens when you grow up in (1) small towns with small cemeteries and (2) in a military community near a National Cemetery.

A guy I went to high school with played taps hundreds of times today for the people at the cemetery.

He does it every year.

I only bring flowers. 

I'm going to have to start buying stock in a flower company -and- tissues.....I buy a lot of tissues, too.

Love ya lots,

S. 







Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....