Skip to main content

Not Owned


Harley is a study in Stockholm Syndrome.    No man is worth that crap.
Today I am thankful that I realized that my stalkerish ex isn't done.  

No, my ex isn't done yet.

Not only does he have people feeling sorry for him because I threw him out (3 1/2 years after our divorce decree ordered him out)....

he doesn't understand what a divorce is.

Every few weeks, I get an email asking me to hunt down documents for him....once it was mail, then he claimed he didn't receive his mail, then it was for tax records he failed to forward to his new address, then he wanted his college transcripts.....now he wants the title to the van I gave him.

He wants the documents then he wants me to deliver them to him. 

He is always in crisis....

his new apartment has bedbugs,

his roommate is a recovering addict,

he was fired....again. 

He implies that it is my fault because he cannot live here.

I tried to give him the house in the divorce.  He didn't want it.  When I tried to move out, he'd threaten to move and leave the kids alone.  When I agreed to stay, he wouldn't leave.

This is a game to him.

After we divorced, I gave him my mini-van.  I'm still making payments but he needed the car for work.  I gave it to him in the hopes he would keep his job and eventually pay his child support.

Then he lost his job......again.....he got a new one.....lost it....and got another one....and was fired.

He left the title of the van here.  He wants to sell the van for scrap and I must deliver the title to him immediately in a parking lot somewhere. 

It took me years to save up for a lawyer.

We went to court.

The judge gave him 30 minutes on one day to pick up his stuff from my house by March 30th.  He's supposed to have a peace officer with him when he visits my home.

He took more than four hours the first day and came back a couple of weeks later. 

He never has a police officer with him. 

He is still consistently begging for documents/things.  I've had the VA thrift shop over here to take many of the things so the young lady living here has somewhere to park. 

Anyway, every two weeks or so.....he'll want some document that I don't know I have.

He'll tell me that I can find them on the computer, desk or on the kitchen table.....

like I haven't cleaned in the six months since he was ordered out or donated the computers to charity.

Then he'll want me to meet him to drop them off.

Every time he does this, I'll ask him if there is anything else he wants so we can get it out of the way.

He'll say no.

Then he'll want something else. 

*****************************

The worst part of it is that he'll promise to visit with the kids and wait until the last moment to make plans.  Once his last minute plans overlapped with a hypnosis client so I couldn't drive the kids around.

He promised to visit with them in two weeks.

He never did.

It's maddening.  I cannot afford to take time off of work to wait for him.

He's irresponsible.

I cannot afford to be irresponsible.

******************************

I really don't have time.

I'm looking for a job.....pronto.....because I'm not getting any of the court ordered child support or help from him.

I'm trying to grow my own business as well as take classes to learn new skills so I can provide for the kids without his help.

And he's trying to monopolize my time. 

It's maddening. 

I know what it's about.....

He's hoovering.

He's wanting my time and my attention. 

It's getting exhausting. 

I'm pretty sure that he's going to be homeless soon and I think the game is to try to get back into the house so he can live rent free again.

I took in a young lady whose nasty father threw her out.

I have no room for a stalkerish ex in my home.

I am a kind person. 

I just need to focus on what I want right now. 

Playing gopher for my ex just doesn't fit the bill any more.

Love ya lots,

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....