Skip to main content

Candles



Today I am thankful for the Scorpio full moon.

I'm busy - cleaning up my home, looking for work and trying to figure out my next steps.

It's also a very important ritual day for me, so I can't spend a lot of time online.

I should say that the city released the service dog today.  I need to manifest a job so I can contribute to the lawyer's GoFundme page.

I had no idea my local government was behaving like this towards animals.  I know they treat their employees and local activists like dogs.

I didn't know they treated citizens and their pets like that. 

Because the people at the City Manager's office were good (somewhat) and eventually forced the shelter manager to do the right thing...

perhaps I'll lay off the PTSD service dog idea for now.  I hear pit bulls are good PTSD service dogs. 

Although, I wish I had thought of that before I developed the dog allergy.  I was diagnosed with PTSD at 18.  I was treated and it went well for awhile.  I even worked with homeless vets (one of whom choked me) and domestic violence victims (and had a guy charge me across a table)...and didn't flinch.

The stalking started when I was 22.  It got very bad when I hit 30.  It became worse at the age of 41.

My PTSD re-surfaced. 

I still think a service dog may help.

I'm too jumpy.

It's nothing mindfulness meditation and grounding exercises can't help.

PTSD is strange.  There will be times I will literally start shaking with energy.  Sometimes I won't even know the trigger.  There are times I'll have to search the house to find out why I'm shaking.  Usually, I'll find damage to the door or windows.  It's almost like my subconscious mind is ultra clued into danger.  My conscious mind is used to ignoring it.

Sounds are bad.  You should see me at a fireworks shows.

It's almost comical. 

Drums don't bug me.  You think they would but they don't.

I like drums.

It's strange....

One piece of advice is to never sneak up on me.  I have literally knocked people to the floor who have snuck up behind me.

Last year, someone threatened to jump me in the parking lot at work.  I had to write her up for breaking a rule.  After digging into it further, I found out that her immediate supervisor told her to break the rules!

I literally told this woman in front of HR "I've got PTSD - you may want to rethink your revenge."

When we drilled down what really happened, her immediate supervisor was fired.  She kept her job.

Those words were said out of hurt.

She's friendlier now. 

None of this really mattered.  We were all laid off eight months later. 

I'm trying to support her in her job search.

You'd never guess where she wants to work.

I'm not going to say a peep.

It's one place I will never work.

If she has the passion for the work, all the more power to her. 

Me?  I follow my whim and whimsy.  I only wish it weren't so darn obnoxious.

I should have never switched from my music major in college. I never should have studied social work and psychology.  That's my problem.

Deep down, I'm a social scientist.  All these social ills have me wanting to implement change.  If I were only a musician, I wouldn't bitch so much - I'd just write a bunch of minor keyed tunes. 

Sigh....  Let's all sing "Mean people make the world a living hell" dolente in D minor.

I'll probably only find peace if I lived in a cave in the middle of nowhere.  I need to find a hot guy in my age range who wants to live off of the grid. 

Hey...I should carve that into a candle. 

I'll let you know how it goes!

Love ya lots,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...